Hypermobility

M

Maman

well after lots of moaning about my spd and aches and pains it turns out i have hypermobility. pregnancy is affecting it. anyone else have this?

I have had it all my life! have to be pretty careful with my joints because they are so limber lol. My wrists are pretty bad i can bend my hand forward to touch my arm with ease it freaks people out hehe. Pregnancy tends to make you more flexible so us lucky people with hypermobility get a bit too flexible i think, my joints have been really achy and especially my lower back and hips atm so painful =(. Hope you feel better =] xoxo

well after lots of moaning about my spd and aches and pains it turns out i have hypermobility. pregnancy is affecting it. anyone else have this?

I don't have hypermobility, but I do have spd, it sucks =( Hope you find something that helps! (I am dealing with it for the 4th time and still haven't found anything *sigh*)

I have had it all my life! have to be pretty careful with my joints because they are so limber lol. My wrists are pretty bad i can bend my hand forward to touch my arm with ease it freaks people out hehe. Pregnancy tends to make you more flexible so us lucky people with hypermobility get a bit too flexible i think, my joints have been really achy and especially my lower back and hips atm so painful =(. Hope you feel better =] xoxo

apparently its genetic, i always knew i was flexible but until yesterday i didnt know that i could do some things that otehr people cant, like twisting my arms round and bending my knees forward a fair amount, i can make my shoulders look dislocated too lol. we always thought my husband was the double jointed one cause he can bend his fingers where most of us cant.

Its a bit of a nightmare because shes told me not to do anything that makes me hurt for more than an hour afterwards, which is nearly everything.

i guess the plus side is lots of collagen will make us look younger lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->