hypnobirthing uk ladies

loz202

Reaction score
Hi was wondering if any uk ladies could recommend a hypnobirthing cd? Don't want to waste money on one and its not very good. With my DS I only had gas and air and diamorphen but hoping this time to have gas and air at the most as felt horrible after diamorphen and it made my DS very lazy and he had several doctors trying to get him to breath properly which was scary. Xx

Stalking as I'm interested too. I was researching but just had a mmc sadly. Hoping to be pregnant again soon tho and hoping to read up on hypnobirthing. X

Stalking as I'm interested too. I was researching but just had a mmc sadly. Hoping to be pregnant again soon tho and hoping to read up on hypnobirthing. X

Sorry to hear that hope you are ok and you will be here again soon xx

I have been reading a book about it and thinking of getting cd as classesxare abit of an added expense right now xx

Thanks. Yes I was thinking a book or cd, definitely to start with anyway. Let me know if you find anything good! X

I used the Mogan method CDs, book and went to classes which are well worth it! And have had beautiful home water hypnobirths with my 2nd and 3rd babies. I would even go as far as saying 3rd labour wasn't painful at all!! Needless to say I will be hypnobirthing 4th time round :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->