Hypnobirthing!

tone

Mummy of 2! ttc for #3
Reaction score
Hey Girlies,

Anyone planning on using hypnobirthing for the birth? Or anyone done it already?

I've heard its really good, and you hardly feel the pain. Just wondered what you all thought about it?

I know its a bit early for me to be thinking about it but i mentioned it to my midwife and she said to sort it out as soon as poss!!

So let me know!! :hug:

I seen it on TV last week and the women seemed so relaxed. But it's not for me. Gas and air, push and done lol.

yeah im planning on using it. My OH and I are going to start a course at about 24 weeks. Im really excited about it!

We were gonna do it, signed up for the class and everything, but then we decided it was too expensive and bought the stroller/carseat we liked instead! Now I'm kinda nervous about the birth which is getting really close :blush:

Hi Tone,

Really great to see a thread started about hypnobirthing!! :happydance:There isn't any classes local to me as far as I'm aware - but I will look at that as an option.

Without wanting to bore anyone zzzzzz :sleep: I've done my hypnotherapy training and can't promote it enough to help with ALL sorts of problems, so I'm really keen to try it for the birth of my bubs (if all goes well). I have a superviser who I go and see, so I am recruiting her to create a hypno-birth plan and give me the sessions I need before the birth. She will either be in the room with me, or will provde a CD for the birth so I can keep nice and focused. I suspect it will be £40 a session, so not cheap! But I've personally seen and felt the benefits of hypnotherapy so KNOW it's going to make my birth a much less traumatic one for me, OH and LO !!

WHat are the options in your area? x

There aren't any classes near me so I went searching around and found some good downloads- I wrote about it in this thread

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-club/30855-hypnosis-birth.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->