hypnotherapy for weightloss

xerinx

TTC logans lil bro or sis
Reaction score
Has anyone tried hypnotherapy for weightloss?

I know why i over eat, its due to something from when i was a child, Ive been thinking of trying hypnotherapy to help change my mindset about food. Ive been doing a bit of research and was just wondering if anyone has any stories for me too? :D

Anyone?

Well ive booked my 1st session for saturday im hoping it will change how i think towards food! (well thats the theory!)

hey hun how did u get on, im also interested in trying this

well so far so good, i no longer like chocolate!!

Im only choosing healthier foods (ie brown bread,skimmed milk, loads of veggies) and im drink tons of water! Even cut tea out and not missing it at all!!

My only downfall at the moment is snacking hes taught me the tapping mathod to stop cravings but with logan its hard to find the 10 mins to do it!

I have to slef hypnotise 4 times a week which is weird but only takes 13 mins so once lil man is in bed i get to do that!

Im to go back to him in 4 weeks time and he thinks i will see changes in 2/3 days.

wow going off chocolate , sounds good to me

i have emailed one in my area, so waiting for reply, but i have tried every diet going, nothing is working. do you find it easy to hypnotise yourself?

Ummm its different!!

I have a cd i have to listen to which takes me into the hypnosis trance, but it needs to be quiet and no distractions which in my house is impossible!!

He did say im learning something new so i cant expect to become great at something quickly and its all about learning little at a time.

How did you both get on? I've just emailed to book on a course

I'm curious as to how good they are. I've just got an mp3 course to listen at home. And today I really have not been hungry. I listened yesterday for the first time

I start mine at the end of October

Good luck. I'm doing mine now but at home I'll let you know how it goes

Yes please do. A friends friend lost 2.5 stone in 3 months.

Well I've listened for three nights, fallen asleep each time but am definatkey not hungry or craving crap and I'm not feeling deprived either. Somehow I'm having three small meals, no snacking and if I do I want fruit??????? So I would say so far it's working but it's too early to say about weight loss but I'm def going to continue. I feel really full but happy to eat small meals. Portion size is under control.
Good luck to all
I got mine via a groupon so it was only £15 which I felt was worth the chance

Ohhh, I thought about that when it came up on groupon but didn't. I also thought about having a virtual gastric band but it is a lot of money if it doesn't work. If it comes on again I will definitely bag myself a bargain. Keep us updated x x

It's a virtual gastric band mp3 thing that I listen to On my phone at night. I'll let you know if I see another groupon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->