hysterosalpingogram

Soledad369

Reaction score
Just did a hysterosalpingogram this morning... Anybody have any luck with theirs??

Getting pregnant after?
I did one 11 years ago, and I was eventually pregnant, but not anywhere near when the test was done.

I also just had one done last week. So we'll see.

a few months back I did one ( ouch it really did hurt ) and got pregnant on the 2nd cycle after the procedure ..
I did have my right tube slightly blocked and saw the dye pass after the pain.
Im 37 , husband stopped smoking also might have helped.
Hope you get your BFP
A

Unfortunately... (Or fortunately???) No blockages and no uterus problems... So no quick fix. I didn't want any problems but a cleared out blockage would have gave me something to look forward to. Now it's back to drawing board. Alita were u taking clomid or anything? I had to go off this month to do the HSG. Since I was problem free I feel like I wasted a month off clomid now. :-(

Unfortunately... (Or fortunately???) No blockages and no uterus problems... So no quick fix. I didn't want any problems but a cleared out blockage would have gave me something to look forward to. Now it's back to drawing board. Alita were u taking clomid or anything? I had to go off this month to do the HSG. Since I was problem free I feel like I wasted a month off clomid now. :-(

I understand. It would be nice to have an explanation for it. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->