• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I’m I too early to buy pram

Kammie22

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’m 22 weeks and found out last week we’re having a boy, iv had my eye on the pram I wanted for ages and have been saving as it’s a bit more exprensive than some others. Tonight I found it on sale so iv ordered it- am I too early though !!

Noooo way! We found an excellent deal on a pram only days after I found out.. I was only about 4/5 weeks :haha:

When you see it you need to go for it!

Definitely not! I rush bought my first pram at 37 weeks and ended up hating it! It's definitely better to be well prepared lol.

It's never too early! I've found it's much better to spread the expenses over the whole nine months rather than wait until the end. Also, you never know if they'll have it in stock if you wait.

I found an amazing deal on a stroller carseat combo when I was only 5 weeks and I bought it lol you are defiantly not to early :)

Not at all! We found a great deal on a pram too. It's sitting in our spare room now and I'm 17 weeks.

If you know what pram you want, you may as well buy it while its on offer!

Nope! I think once you find out gender it’s time to start buying the big stuff. As someone who had a baby come early, it’s always good to be prepared. I think the hard part is waiting until you find out gender. I wanted to buy stuff the moment I found out I was pregnant. Lol

I bought my pram at like 8 weeks pregnant as it was a bargain I just don't keep it at home x

I'm 23 weeks and 2 days =) we are working on buying our travel system now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->