I´m a huge bumped pregnant lady.

I'll skip the bfp/pregnancy and go right to the baby!
I want sore nipples from breastfeeding my full term baby! :thumbup:

I'm manifesting big boobs, BIG BUMP, and junk in the trunk!
:happydance: HAPPY HALLOWEEN :happydance:

:rofl:

I'm a bit too late for hallowe'en but here's hoping this thread brings BFPs all round for my lovely B&B chums! Oh, and me too!

:bfp::dust::bfp:

hey it is still lucky as it is 11/1/11 !!!!

SO for me I am manifesting one or two new forever babies VERY soon!!!.and I have to lose weight so if this can happen without gaining any more then PERFECT!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:
:oneofeach::oneofeach::oneofeach::oneofeach::oneofeach::oneofeach::oneofeach::oneofeach::oneofeach:
:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

LOL:haha:

BFP's for all us ladies..& for myself maybe twins & marriage!!:winkwink:

The best way to manifest is to write your intentions on a fancy special paper in black lettering and either burn it at sea or the water's edge during the time when the spirit world is most open such as Halloween or other full moon tides. Best of luck to us all for :baby:

The best way to manifest is to write your intentions on a fancy special paper in black lettering and either burn it at sea or the water's edge during the time when the spirit world is most open such as Halloween or other full moon tides. Best of luck to us all for :baby:

The only water's edge that I have available is my dogs' water dish...does that count?:haha:

PLease put me down....waters edge huh? I will have to try that one... gotta full moon coming up, hope to get my BFP before then!!! FXed ladies

I am late but... I still want to contribute with my hopes.

I want us all to be a huge bumped pregnant ladies!!! ALL OF US! with a fad belly and us all proud of it!! So well all have 2012 babies! and even getting BFP for Christmas... wouldn´t that be great!!!

Sure would!! I never imagined last Christmas that I would still be trying this Christmas:cry: Still if I can manage it this month I will be one happy bunny! This month I´m going to try lots of yoga and vitamin C. Calm and collected ommm

Nats, I can relate to what you are saying.
My OH was saying yesterday that it is a shame that we have not conceived yet, as what we hoped it to tell our families at Christmas as a nice suprise. We never thought it would be so difficult.
However, Nats, your approach now is great, the calm, relax taking yoga and other things. I have not taken my temps in the last 3 days and I feel far more relaxed.

You know what? This might sound weird but... As much as I want to get a BFP... It would make me sad if none of you gilrs got it as well... it is strange and probably one of my sloppy moments, but I feel we both want it so much that we should have a child at the same time. As we share the TTC stories, we could share the Prengancy and baby moments...

This is another of my hopes....

You know what? This might sound weird but... As much as I want to get a BFP... It would make me sad if none of you gilrs got it as well... it is strange and probably one of my sloppy moments, but I feel we both want it so much that we should have a child at the same time. As we share the TTC stories, we could share the Prengancy and baby moments...

This is another of my hopes....

That's such an incredibly sweet thing to say. :hugs:

Also, I want your greyhounds, because they're utterly gorgeous (and I love greyhounds.)

Ok now this worked for Indigo when it wasn't 10/31 so I think we should just keep on manifesting...

Ok I want to be PG with a healthy Girl
I want a bump but I want to look PG from the Front but not the Back
I want to be due In the summer
Easy full term labor
Boobs that don't shrink
instant weight loss
Raise from job but let me work part time
Better job for DH
oh and grannies who want to baby sit for free...

hmmm that will do for now

ohhh almost forgot

I want her to have all my good habits and none of my bad ones

Milty ....look pregnant from front but not back? That is a boy pregnancy hehehehe

I want to be eligible to be on an episode of, "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant."

My pregnancy will be so easy and fabulous, that I won't even know I'm pregnant until I have to poo, and out comes an 8 pound, screaming baby.

Yes, that's what I'm shooting for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"