I’m back....

stacey1986

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
Hi ladies :hi:

so I was here last month enjoying a crazy 2WW as we do... had my hopes up as had symptoms galore!!! And then was gutted as I thought AF had turned up ](*,)

anyway to cut a long story short it turned out I had a chemical :-( ended up at the hospital etc and haven’t seemed to have dealt with it very well to be honest..

Anyway we were advised to wait 2 weeks atleast before you know what but we haven’t. I know my body may not even be back to normal yet and the chances of it happening this cycle are very slim but hey ho here I am anyway about to enter another 2WW cycle number 5 for us.

hope you ladies are all well :)

I am so sorry that this happened, unfortunately I can relate too well.

I dont believe in having to sit one or more cycles out after a CP, the recommendation to wait a while after a very early loss is pretty outdated even.

In the end its most likely like this: if your body truly is not ready for another pregnancy right away, then it probably wont come to conception anyway. So there is no harm at all in trying again right off the bat. Your body knows what to do and what its ready for.

Wish you the bestest of luck for your new cycle!!

I am so sorry that this happened, unfortunately I can relate too well.

I dont believe in having to sit one or more cycles out after a CP, the recommendation to wait a while after a very early loss is pretty outdated even.

In the end its most likely like this: if your body truly is not ready for another pregnancy right away, then it probably wont come to conception anyway. So there is no harm at all in trying again right off the bat. Your body knows what to do and what its ready for.

Wish you the bestest of luck for your new cycle!!

thanks very much for the reply hun <3

yeah this was my thinking too. My body will know if it’s ready or it’s not. Fingers crossed ☺️

I’m sorry you had a chemical :(
I hope you have good luck this cycle.

I agree that waiting a month after your miscarriage isn’t necessary... because I got pregnant the month after I had a chemical and had a healthy baby. She’s 9 months old now.
I hope you have the same outcome!

My expected day for ovulation would have been yesterday however there’s no temp increase for me yet, so not sure if I’m just a little out with what happened or I’ve just not ovulated this cycle :?::?:

time will tell I guess

Have had an on off stabbing pain in what feels like my right ovary all day... has gotten worse tnite tho. Don’t normally get ovulation pain, and altho it is around the time I would be ovulating not sure if it’s down to that.
Is that even a symptom of ovulation?

Have had an on off stabbing pain in what feels like my right ovary all day... has gotten worse tnite tho. Don’t normally get ovulation pain, and altho it is around the time I would be ovulating not sure if it’s down to that.
Is that even a symptom of ovulation?

Stabbing pain/ sharp twinges in one of your ovaries are most definitely a sign of ovulation. There is even a term for that, "Mittelschmerz" (a German word :p). Its normal to not feel it every cycle or just every other cycle.

I often get O-pain the two days before ovulation!

Stabbing pain/ sharp twinges in one of your ovaries are most definitely a sign of ovulation. There is even a term for that, "Mittelschmerz" (a German word :p). Its normal to not feel it every cycle or just every other cycle.

I often get O-pain the two days before ovulation!
Ahhh that’s good to know!!
According to an app I have I shud have ovulated yesterday.. but I’ve had no temp increase yet either so this cud just be ovulation then ☺️ Well here’s hoping anyway! Hahaha

Does this look like a normal chart to you? I’m not really big on the whole charting thing. But looks like it may be pretty spot on? The <3 are obviously when we You know what haha so looks pretty much spot on?

ABE47B44-A20F-4C8D-A903-F71F218C93EC.png

Looks to me like you ovulated on CD14 so Friday, since the last day of low temps is usually O day. Of course you need 3 elevated temps to confirm for sure, but I'll bet it was CD14. And looks like you have a slow BBT rise just like I did this cycle :p

BTW amazing BD timing! There's literally no way that that egg wasn't surrounded by a whole bunch of swimmers when it made its grand appearance!!! :mrgreen:

Lol yes I thought our timing was pretty spot on! Haha hopefully those little swimmers got through! [-o&lt;[-o&lt;
Thanks Hun, yeah it is slow rising this cycle, does that make a difference?

Thanks Hun, yeah it is slow rising this cycle, does that make a difference?

Hmm I dont think it means anything other than that the progesterone takes a little while to pick up and really get going. Its totally fine, just that a slow rise makes it harder to pinpoint the exact O day a lot of the time!

Hmmm not convinced this cycle.. dunno what’s going on with my temp :?

even though I had O pains and there was a small increase it’s gone the other way this morning again :x

not completely sure if I’ve Ov’d at all

AD63522C-1A18-4FE2-A5BC-94D0668E3418.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"