I am 24 and TTC #1--- I need a buddy!

thenewmrshowe

Reaction score
This is our first month and I am at CD14... I am supposed to OV tomorrow... I'm not exactly sure how you know if you did... I see all these people post that they are 4DPO.. How do you know the exact day? I use the app called Ovuline and it says I will OV tomorrow... and I did two OPKs but got negatives... forgot to do one this morning... it's the only time I go four hours without drinking anything.... I guess I could test when I get home from work tonight... We have been doing the BD everyday since CD11... There are literally babies everywhere... and I want one so bad! Anybody else in the same boat or alteast rowing close to me haha?!

Heyyy, i know how you feel, my best friend has just had a little boy!
He's adorable.
I'm 23 and am currently trying, have been since may and it does get frustrating :wacko:

For a couple of months I was convinced I ovulated on CD14 but i now think it hasn't been that.
Maybe continue with the OPK's and go by that, I'm using the CBFM for the first time and seeing how I get on :)

Good Luck & here if you need to chat x

Hey girls! My name is Val. Husband and i have been TTC baby #1 since Aug 2013. I am 24 and healthy and feel this should happen quickly! Have not started an OV kit yet because i can actually feel when i OV because i have a very regular cycle every month. Seeing everyone pregnant and with babies makes me want this to happen faster! It is very hard to be patient and not obsess because i know that decreases the chances! Here to talk!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->