I am a married woman!

DonnaBallona

newlyweds!
Reaction score
I got married yesterday at 2pm :)

It was the most amazing day of my life; genuinely a life changing experience. I surprised myself as I wasn't nervous in the slightest, literally didnt have a feather ruffled all morning as we were getting ready! we had our hair done, I did my make up and then I was laced into my dress.... i looked in the mirror and I am not ashamed to say it looked stunning.

the best men bought our elder son up to the room and when he opened the door I burst into tears- Bertie just looked so handsome!

anyhoo, after walking down the aisle (with a grin like a Cheshire Cat!) we said our vows (which my husband cried through!) and went back outside for champagne and canapés.

the day went without a hitch. the guests were mega happy, the sun shone brightly all day, the photographer wasnt too 'in your face'.......

I loved it. We've been calling each other hubby and wifey all day! haha!

well worth all the stress, scrimping and saving. BRILLIANT!!!!!!'

you look stunning
glad you had a lovely day
x

Congratulations! Is that sottero and midgley adorae by any chance?? I had a sottero and midgley gown myself, they're amazing!

katherinegrey yes it is! I loved the dress; although by the end of the day I was in agony because it was so tight :rofl: it was worth it though!

best day EVER! can't stop looking at all the lovely photos that are popping up on Facebook! x

Congratulations, glad the day went so well! You look beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->