I am a proud Mamma!!

Laura2919

Team Twilight!!
Reaction score
So this morning I took the girls to nursery as always and when I got in Laura (their key worker) said its time her bubs moved up!

They are now in the big kids room and can start to learn more things like walking and playing with bigger toys!!

In a way I feel a bit sad because that room was the very first and because the girls were technically only a month and a bit old (started at 4 months) when they started all the girls were so close to the twins

But on the other hand makes me soo soo proud because they have come so far and have moved up only 2 or 3 weeks behind all the other kids.

They have a few new little babies starting the nursery and they said the twins are doing so well with their development they dont want to keep them in a room where they dont have the facilities they need.

They starting their settling in sometimes this week!!! :happydance:

Im one proud Mamma!!!!

Wow! You must be so so proud. Just goes to show that these preemie babies cannot be stopped!!!!!

Well done girls :wohoo:

I know its so nice to see them grow!!!! Preemies can do all that term babies can lol x

Thats great! I bet they'll start copying all the other kids and learn loads of new stuff too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->