I am BACK! TTC after IUD removal... Thoughts

faith2015

Reaction score
Hello all!!! I am very excited to TTC for our third LO!! :happydance: Anything I should look for, signs, should I wait for my period? :coffee:

hey! i had my iud removed in june and have been trying ever since. our first three cycles failed, though i may have had a chemical pregnancy in cycle three. hoping this cycle is the one for us! :) good luck!

Hello! I got my IUD removed last month and just tracked everything the way that I normally would. I had a few days of post-removal spotting that I only tracked as spotting (not AF), and then AF came more or less on schedule. It was a few days early, but no mistaking that it was the real deal.

Good luck!!

Hello! I got my IUD removed last month and just tracked everything the way that I normally would. I had a few days of post-removal spotting that I only tracked as spotting (not AF), and then AF came more or less on schedule. It was a few days early, but no mistaking that it was the real deal.

Good luck!!

Hey girl 🙋🏼 So I never O and usually need help with clomid. The IUD I O'd every time! I had EW last night and he seriously said "I'm tired" 😡

I took a teal this morning to confirm. Of course I'm up and leaving for work. I ended up leaving him a 📝 stating to be home at and hope that the big O happens and we catch it. How many days do you O after getting a positive or the EW?

I usually have EWCM for a few days before ovulation. But you usually ovulate the day after a positive OPK (6-36 hours). If you temp, you'll see your temperatures go up after ovulation.

Woohoo! Fingers crossed for you!

Hey :)

I have had my iud out 14th August, trying to conceive number 2. My body has been all over the place the last week, not sure if it's to do with the iud removal or pregnancy already!

How do you feel since having yours removed?

Felicity xx

Hey :)

I have had my iud out 14th August, trying to conceive number 2. My body has been all over the place the last week, not sure if it's to do with the iud removal or pregnancy already!

How do you feel since having yours removed?

Felicity xx

It look about 10 months with the help of clomid because I couldn't O alone to conceive my LO, .. while I had the IUD in, I O clockwork. So I timed getting my IUD out to where I O'd around the time of removal. I haven't had a lot of time to feel anything 😐 We BD then I noticed EWCM and tested with OPK and it was positive. The same night my OPK was negative. In the AM the OPK was positive and I noticed EWCM again, so we quickly BD again. And then keeping the streak we BD'd tonight... hoping we caught it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->