i am confused... please help! UPDATE

cinnamum

Mumof_7_PREG W#8
Reaction score
must warn you... if you are eating, turn away now!:rofl:

ok so i still havent had a visit from :witch: and am getting a bit confused as to where she has flown off to. :cry:
heres some info on my cycle...
my first day of my last period was 9th April 09'
since then i have tested 5 times and all 5 times were :bfn:'s

4 dpo :bfn:
14 dpo :bfn:
22 dpo :bfn:
23 dpo :bfn:
29 dpo :bfn:

i know i ovulated because my CM was stringy and clear but it was like that from day 14-22 which confused the hell outta me.
since 22 dpo my CM has been milky white. :cry::cry::cry: does anyone know? or have you had something similar?

thanks for ready :hugs::hugs:

UPDATE...

STILL no period where are you :witch: :cry::cry::cry:

Darling I have no idea as I haven't been in your situation but if AF should have come and hasn't it could also be due to your eating habbits changing, stress or other things so maybe you should go to the doc just to be on the safe side... xxx

Hm, is there anything else different this cycle? As Cinnamon said maybe stress or change of diet? Any emotional issues? Do you have any other symptoms, like pains? Have you had long cycles before? How many "normal" cycles have you had since you had your LO? I take it you're not taking any hormones at the moment? Are you breastfeeding?

Hey hun, sorry to hear u still not had AF, have u been to see GP? xx

Hm, is there anything else different this cycle? As Cinnamon said maybe stress or change of diet? Any emotional issues? Do you have any other symptoms, like pains? Have you had long cycles before? How many "normal" cycles have you had since you had your LO? I take it you're not taking any hormones at the moment? Are you breastfeeding?

i dont feel stressed but organising our wedding might have something to do with it, but its pretty much all done so i am not running round or anything like that!
diet is still the same diet that i have been on for 3 months now.
i have had 5 cycles since having LO while i was breastfeeding i never saw the:witch: i stopped at 4 months but :witch: visited on the 3rd cycle because i wasnt exclusively doing it from that point onwards.
never had long cycles, was 3 days late on the previous cycle.
am not on any medication, :cry::cry::cry:

I wouldn't worry too much. Your LO is still quite young and it might just be some hormonal thing to do with the pregnancy or breast feeding? I'd go and ask the GP about it or maybe even your midwife if you still have a way of contacting her? But don't stress too much it's probably something really harmless. Female cycles just don't always work like clockwork. Hope you get an answer or the :witch: soon though!

I am in kinda in the same boat hun, my AF is now 9/10 days late :(
No reason why it should be, and tests are BFN !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->