I am going CrAzY!

babeinchrist

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am new around here, but I need some reassurance please.
We started TTC this cycle, and we BDed almost every day since the end of my last period (sorry if TMI) haha. Well this 2WW has been like the hardest thing in my life! Here are my symptoms:
6 DPO- Terrible AF like cramps (which I have never had that bad. I usually don't have any at all..just lucky I guess!)
Followed by huge globs of EWCM when I wiped.
7DPO - Noticed a tiny dots of red blood on my pantyliner and the TP when I wiped. Bad cramps again.
8 DPO- Ditto
9 DPO- Had to leave school early, because my cramps got so bad I was doubled over. No blood or spotting. Took a HPT :bfn:
10 DPO- Took another HPT with FMU and again :bfn:
11-14 DPO- HUGE extremely sore BBs which I have also never had before.
14 DPO- AF due..absolutely nothing. (I normally have REALLY heavy periods every 28 days. I have NEVER been late a day in 11 years)
15 DPO- Started spotting. But it was light brown, and only about the size of a dime. Nothing when I wiped or in the toilet.
16 DPO- Increase in spotting, but still not enough to fill up a pantyliner. Nothing when I wiped or in the toilet. Very light cramping.
17 DPO- (Today) Now three days late. Still spotting. Not enough to fill up a pantyliner. Going for a blood test.

Also, since this is our first cycle trying. I did not chart or temp or anything. So I am thinking that perhaps I might have ovulated later? or earlier? I mean I don't really know. I just based it off of the fact that my cycles are 28 days like clockwork.

I am so nervous. I have no idea what to think. We really want this, and my signs looks promising. The only thing that worries me is the spotting. What do you think?! Is there still hope?!

I am so scared about getting a negative blood test! AHHHHHH
Thanks for reading!

sounds like you actually ovulated at what you thought was 7dpo hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->