I am going to pull my hair out! Please help!

Andiepie81

Mom of 1 and TTC #2!
Reaction score
I wanna scream! My cycles are every 28-29 days with a 30 day thrown in about once a year. I was due to start on Thursday or Friday of last week! Nothing yet! I had some cramping last week that made me think " Im starting today". But no! I took 3 tests and :bfn: each time. I only missed a period once in my life besides because of pregnancy. And that was about 9 years ago! Could I have stressed myself out so much about getting pregnant that I shooed the witch away??

Possibly hun.
Stress is a killer!
I was stressing soooooooooo much last month because af wasnt turning up... I relaxed... 3 days later af showed up!
xxx

Oh, it's soooo frustrating, isn't it?

I hope you get your bfp.

stress can affect af yes!! good luck and hope you get your bpf soon xx

do you know when you ovulated and how long your luteal phase is normally?

i really hope this is a bfp for you

Andiepie, I'm in exactly the same boat. my cycles seem to be going ridiculously haywire at the moment, they keep getting longer and longer with each month that passes since coming off the pill :( I was also due (or so I thought) on Sat 4th and now on cd34, no sign of an af anywhere and 3 :bfn:'s as well. So frustrating! Perhaps there is a possibility that hormones aren't showing enough to show up on the tests? What do you think ladies? How long should we leave it before we go to doc's?

~Ravenmist..I should have Ov'd anywhere from 3/18-3/20. I have never really tracked anything before. I dont know my luteal phase. I usually know I am Oing because of the CM. I wish it were a :bfp: but I dont think so. I went pee a little while ago and I had some blood when I wiped (TMI,sorry). This is really the forst month of TTC while tracking. Before we just didnt "prevent pregnancy". Why are we so complicated? :hugs:

~ Mrs Dot....I think I may be starting :cry:. I work for a Doc so I can have labs drawn anytime but If I hadnt kinda started an hour ago I was going to have them drawn Thursday. Good luck to you my dear:hugs:

Thanks Andiepie, I'm thinking give it until Thurs and see what happens up til then, also might do another test tom if no sign. Wishing you lots of babydust! x

Wishing everybody luck for :bfp: Andiepie, stress does play a major factor with our "lovely" Aunt that likes to visit us every month, but here's hoping that the reason why she hasn't turned up if because of a little something special!! :D

Baby Dust..xxx..:dust:

Just to let you all know :witch: appeared tonight but am happy lady as know things can happen now! How's it with you Andiepie?

Oh the :witch: showed up full-force Tuesday morning. Try, try again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->