I am having an energy drink don't yell at me

Willow87

Reaction score
AND IF I HAD PATE I WOULD EAT THAT TOO. :haha:

I haven't had coke in like 3 days. I am soooooo thirsty and I hate drinking squash. So I found an energy drink in our fridge that was left by my inlaws. Funnily called "pussy natural energy drink." It has 90 grams of caffeine which isn't so bad. :shrug:

I just needed a pick me up.

I am also having mcdonalds tonight. :kiss:

I've had at least 2 coffees a day, and have had sushi once a week since I found out I was pregnant. In all honesty, except for alcohol and smoking, I can't think of anything I have given up since finding out I was pregnant.

LOL I tried to give up caffeine at first and had gone like 3 weeks without it and felt like balls. My midwife was like, "hun, you can have your coke. Just don't drink 5 bottles of it a day." Everyone was also like, "omg you can't eat runny eggs dude!"

I laugh at them. Cuz I ate them anyways.

AND IF I HAD PATE I WOULD EAT THAT TOO. :haha:

I haven't had coke in like 3 days. I am soooooo thirsty and I hate drinking squash. So I found an energy drink in our fridge that was left by my inlaws. Funnily called "pussy natural energy drink." It has 90 grams of caffeine which isn't so bad. :shrug:

I just needed a pick me up.

I am also having mcdonalds tonight. :kiss:

Anything under 200mg of caffeine is fine in pregnancy...enjoy ;)

Sweeeeet! Hubby was like, "uhhh what are you doing give that!"

Oh if looks could kill. He backed off immediately.

Sweeeeet! Hubby was like, "uhhh what are you doing give that!"

Oh if looks could kill. He backed off immediately.

This :)

I allow myself one redbull italian soda a month after the first trimester, and DF hates it. But somedays you just need that little extra kick lol

The caffeine in that drink isn't a problem but it does contain herbal extracts that could be dangerous in pregnancy, though studies have been conflicting. I'm not trying to worry you as I myself drank some of it before realising this and was fine but just pointing it out :). Xx

Haha go you!:happydance:
Today, I had a can of relentless (large energy drink, like Monster), with about 180mg of caffeine in! (below the 200mg a day, may I add ;)) but I've also had tea & chocolate also.
A one off isn't going to hurt. I believe everything in moderation is okay. Today, I've had a caffeine binge day, but the first time in a month, so meh! :shrug:
I enjooooyed that relentless. Mmmm. :haha:

I've had sodas every now and then in this pregnancy but had a coffee today - my first in eight months. Me and my baby girl are bouncing off the walls LOL. It's ok as long as your don't go overboard.

I also quit drinking caffeine when I first found out I was pregnant but I couldn't keep at it for too long...I feel so much more tired being pregnant, I need something to help me stay awake!

It irritates me when people make comments or give me looks when I drink caffeine...I feel like I have to hide it when I'm at work :blush: but I agree with the other posters, "everything in moderation"

I drink tea and fizzy drinks all the time! Only things I've not done this pregnancy is drink, smoke, eat pâté or eat runny eggs. I've eaten and drank everything else and my LO is perfectly healthy x

Im a guilty soda drinker! I only drank like a cup a month my whole pregnancy cause i was scared of low birth weight but im in my last month of pregnancy my daughters measuring in the 70th percentile and im tired of water! Next best thing is juice buuuuuuuut soda is what i reach for :/ (tisk tisk tisk) Doesn't help with swelling or braxton hicks though..

When I had one of my scans and baby was being lazy and they couldnt get a proper view they told me to go have a walk and a energy drink to help get him shifted so a one off energy drink isnt going to do much harm (just dont moan when baby wont let you sleep later) :haha:

I didnt have one in the end but only because I dont like the taste of them and would have been hurling everywhere :)

Today I had a Brie and Bacon sandwich and it was the best sandwich I've had in the last 9 months Lol!!

HOW COULD YOU?!? Just kidding. Couldn't resist. I ate just awful with my first pregnancy ;)

I drink coke a few times a week, ive had sushi, though its been california rolls which are made with cooked crab meat, ive eaten hotdogs and deli meats, blue cheese, etc. I didnt know about runny eggs, but im not a fan anyway:)

I had a real craving for a red bull at 38 weeks 3 days with my DD so I caved in and it was DELICIOUS.
I also had a baby the next day so the extra energy was a real boost lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->