I am in shock! *upsetting content*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twister

Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...birth-real-person-claims-Oxford-academic.html

:shock: :shock: :shock:

They're debating this on The Wright Stuff now. What a disgusting idea.

the hate calls telling her to burn in hell... i agree !

what a vile human

if an idea like that was actually legalised there would be riots.

i wouldnt be surprised if someone threatens her life.

It's horrible, I can't beleive anyone, mother or not would actually agree with this! If someone really doesn't want their child then what's wrong with adoption???

It's also very offensive and disrespectful to people who have had still births, lost LO's due to SIDS, parents with disabled children as well as people who can't/struggle to conceive.

My daughter was born physically disabled, so these people believe my daughter should be killed, I'd like to meet them... with a fucking gun!

Don't think this is entirely appropriate for GS - moving it to debates

I don't see how this is a whole world different to abortion? Doesn't abortion terminate/kill a life? Or is it that people are uncomfortable with witnessing the actual process?, as the demise of the foetus is hidden from view...

The researcher has come out and said that she is not advocating for this policy to become law btw.

https://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNBhHsv1N6wOq-__80tahQvAePSRbDt2oTOVYppGtLOa7NIm0i

https://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUA4yhznkiseLkKFtCuu-KPRZTGx6xWWAmNJe1a7CdTuANJsxA1w

Thats pretty much all I have to say on it really

That is shocking and like Lina i do not see it any different to doing it whilst in the womb, its a life. full stop.

I don't see how this is a whole world different to abortion? Doesn't abortion terminate/kill a life? Or is it that people are uncomfortable with witnessing the actual process?, as the demise of the foetus is hidden from view...

The researcher has come out and said that she is not advocating for this policy to become law btw.

This! I think this is maybe the point that the researcher is trying to make people reach. How is it any different purposefully killing a child inside or outside the womb?

How can anyone think this?!? Im utterly shocked.

However, I Do think it is different to abortion.

It wasn't a serious suggestion, it's a philosophical argument where the medical ethicist took a debate to the very extreme in order to question where we should actually draw the line. It facilitates the discussion of when a baby becomes a real person. I actually agree that there is no big difference between a foetus and a newborn baby, which just goes to show how ridiculous some of the arguments for late-term (or any!) abortions are.

:cry::cry::cry: It is disgusting. There should be no talk on this, it is barbaric to even think of it.. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back