I am just brimming with ideas!

JellyBeann

Son, Daughter, 2 Angels
Reaction score
I have so many plans for things I'm going to make for LO, problem is, we're broke atm, so no spare cash for materials! (boo!) I have some fleece here, so can make a few things, but cannot wait to make him all the other things in my head!!

You could ask around at work or friends. See if anyone's got any fabric/wool stashed that they don't need anymore. Alternatively have you got any old clothes/sheets/blankets you don't want any more that you can cut up and recycle?

I've been to Asda before and bought a king size flat sheet for £5 and turned it into a dress.

You could ask around at work or friends. See if anyone's got any fabric/wool stashed that they don't need anymore. Alternatively have you got any old clothes/sheets/blankets you don't want any more that you can cut up and recycle?

I've been to Asda before and bought a king size flat sheet for £5 and turned it into a dress.

I am going to raid second hand shops for stuff, and I'm gonner pop into my local fabric store and have a look at off-cuts (they sell them cheap)

I am going to raid second hand shops for stuff, and I'm gonner pop into my local fabric store and have a look at off-cuts (they sell them cheap)

If you've got a Dunelm or John lewis near you they sell remnants really cheap.

no, I'm pretty much in the middle of nowhere, an hours drive from a motorway!!

I'm hopefully going to Swansea int he next couple of weeks, so I'll have a look then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->