I am literally going to go cry now!!!

letbemommy

Reaction score
I just found out that another friend of mine is pregnant!! That is 6 girls I think that I know that are! I can't even bring myself to get on tumblr or facebook anymore, it hurts way to much because I know for a fact that atleast 5 out of them were unplanned. Here we have been trying pretty much and can't even get one to stick!! I am already down because of the holidays which for some weird reason put me in the dumps and then this!!! I am going to go crawl in a hole now, eat my weight in left over pumpkin pie and sleep the next few days away.

Aww I didnt want to read and run hun but it will happen for you xxxx

Thanks ladies, I broke down to my BF last night and he understand because he wants it to and seeing baby stuff tugs at his heart strings too. But I am just letting nature take its course, let the subject be and maybe then we will get our peanut.

Sending lots of hugs hun! I no exactly what your going through, the more i don't want to look on facebook the more i do and the more i torture myself.

It's horrible, it makes me want to just not speak to anyone and just so frustrated that its not me BUT it will happen and you can't stress yourself hun.

I'm here if you need, lots of hugs x

i also hated seeing people getting pregnant without effort and planning,also i know girls pregnant without even in a relationship.its hard to see when youve been planning and trying so long for sure.

there is a plan for everyone hon xxxxx be patient when the time is right it will happen and it will be all the sweeter because you have waited and planned and longed for it. I know how your feeling we had two arrive at the same time in my family less than 6 months ago and i was like seriously you have to be kidding me lol. Don't avoid facebook and don't get downhearted baby is waiting for the perfect time to make an entrance

It is very frustrating, and it's even harder during the holiday season. My sister-in-law is pregnant with her second child. There are many, MANY reasons why she should have waited to get pregnant, and it bothers me every time I see her.
I feel what you're feeling. It's hard to be happy when you feel like something is missing. And then you feel even worse when everyone around you is happy and you just can't see to pick yourself up. But, what I've been trying to do is keep my distance between myself and my sister-in-law. I also try to preoccupy myself with xmas decorating, spending time with my honey and just reminding myself time and time again that it will happen (I'm sure hearing that is starting to get annoying as it irritates the hell out of me, but it's the best anyone can do). Good things come to those who wait. *Hugs to you!

Thanks girls, it doesnt help that I hate the holidays. I know that I shouldnt be upset about others having kids but I dont want to see a baby update everyday! I even have a girl texting me about it every day!

A close friend of mine just found out she's pregnant and I have a lot of other people on FB who are announcing too. I'm the opposite at the moment, I'm happy that they are but my situation is probably different to you. My DH and I were the first of both of our friendship groups to move in together and get married. We have always dealt with everyone else's shock because we have done it all before they have decided it's a good idea for people our age LOL. I'm also trying to focus on learning from those around me who are pregnant, how they announce for example so I can do something different. I'm sure I won't be as positive if I'm trying for a few more months but for now I'm trying to cling to the positives and focus on my own journey.

I like to think that my body/the universe/whatever you believe in is just finding the perfect sperm and egg combo for my perfect baby to come...silly I know but it keeps me happy :)

I know exactly how you feel. my boyfriend and I had a chat back in January about NTNP I needed to get off some medication i was taking and finally september came and we were ready.....then a call from my sister shes pregnant! i was so happy for her but i too broke down crying straight after the call finished. I was so jealous and she knew it which ended in a massive argument with her saying i was trying to take her limelight etc because i hadnt told my family our plans hoping it would be a nice surprise. Unfortunatly she has since lost her baby :cry: and i am so nervous about telling them when it finally does happen for us.

It is such a relief to know that I am not the only one that s going through ths. I battle with it everyday but still take a HPT every month just in case.

I'm in the same boat and i know exactly how you feel.. dont do FB anymore.. it's too painful. I'm so happy for those ppl who are having babies and at the same time feel so sad for myself. it's tough.. I've had few miscarriages within last 5 years and my turn still hasnt come.. i now prepare myself for the news of others getting pregnant and keep trying.. Dont lose hope as you can see there are a lot of women going through the same thing.. we just have to support each other and learn form each other. make sure you do all the tests so that you know everything is good to go.. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->