I am new to this and just don't get it! Help

emaloux

Reaction score
hi,

As you can tell I am new to this!

I had the implant in for just over three years and my bf and I have have decided to start trying...

I got my implant out last week but I really don't understand the terms you guys use on here! I must sound really thick but your all talking about days 15, how your unsure if your ovulating, your temperature....

Can someone fill be in on the basics, we want to try conceive ASAP!

thanks

If you go on the help section there is a thread for all the lingo and abreviations :) that helped me a lot and I still don't get some of the stuff! And welcome :)

hi,

As you can tell I am new to this!

I had the implant in for just over three years and my bf and I have have decided to start trying...

I got my implant out last week but I really don't understand the terms you guys use on here! I must sound really thick but your all talking about days 15, how your unsure if your ovulating, your temperature....

Can someone fill be in on the basics, we want to try conceive ASAP!

thanks

Hello an welcome!!

Basically the short version is a lot of use bbt which is basically a thermometer u use in the mornings to take note of ur temperature because there is a certain pattern u can spot to see when u are ovulating an it means u can time sex better to increase ur chances of getting pregnant, as well as that there is opk (ovulation predictor kit) which is like a pregnancy test that detects the hormone surge u get when ur about to ovulate again it just maximises ur chances an gives u a good idea of when ur about to ovulate.

Don't worry u will get the hang of the lingo an stuff pretty quickly!

L xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->