I am new yey!

Lucy&Pard

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I am Lucy and I am 24. Currently living in Reading but moving to Henley next month. Everything has changed since we found out I was pregnant. My husband had just started a new job and was planning on buying a Z4 (he he thats out the window nice family volvo for us now!) it was such a shock for him as in his words "it was just not on my radar". It has taken a while for us as a couple to adjust if that makes sense. We werent planning on having children for a while but it has happened and we are finally happy about it and making plans which is good. Financially we are in the poop but hey cant think about that now! Babies dont need the top of the range £500 pram do they?! I hope not!

I am due on 4th October 2008 which is also my dads birthday. Waiting for my dating scan so can be sure. Lots of people seems to be less than they think.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I was thinking about tackling the housework but will just put loo cleaner down the loo and get the Hoover out so it looks I am doing it!

LUCYXXXX

Hi ya:hi:, Welcome to b'n'b. Congrats on your pregnancy. I wish you all the best for the remainder of your pregnancy. x

:hi: Hi Lucy, Welcome to BnB! Congrats on your pregnancy x

:hi: Welcome to the forum and congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->