*I am not to be held responsible if karma decides to make any of this happen*

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
I want to scream some really nice, loving, compassionate words at Adam. UGH he is such a fucking prick. I wish he would get over himself! He's COMPLETELY ignored any contact I've tried to make since July. He defintely thinks that I'm like pining away for him. I wish he'd freaking realize I'd rather he get run over by a truck than talk to him, and that I've only tried to contact him for his daughters sake.

The filthy good for nothing f'ing son of a bitch(in the most literal sense!). I wouldn't mind at the moment if a flight of stairs magically appears before him and he fell down them :hissy::hissy::hissy:

When he is older I am sure he will wish he had been around during your pregnancy, and there for his LO. He should feel like crap then, even if thats the only bad karma he gets, I am sure it will still sting.

If karma decides to make all of this happen than she will save me some precious time setting up a bears trap in his underwear!

:hugs:

I want to scream some really nice, loving, compassionate words at Adam. UGH he is such a fucking prick. I wish he would get over himself! He's COMPLETELY ignored any contact I've tried to make since July. He defintely thinks that I'm like pining away for him. I wish he'd freaking realize I'd rather he get run over by a truck than talk to him, and that I've only tried to contact him for his daughters sake.

The filthy good for nothing f'ing son of a bitch(in the most literal sense!). I wouldn't mind at the moment if a flight of stairs magically appears before him and he fell down them :hissy::hissy::hissy:

sounds like we have a lot in common. :witch:

Argh, some guys just really dont have a clue do they?!

Hun I know one day you'll find the right guy for you and when that happens you and him and your LO will be walking through town one day too blissful to notice the look of complete agony on that a**holes face when he see's you walk by. Because he will realise what he could have had, what he did have, and how he will never be able to again.

That will be worse than any flight of stairs............unless they fell on him.....:rofl:

:hug:

x

:hugs: Im sorry he is a dick :hugs:

rae, as hard as it is, you cant dwell on Adam. You have your whole life ahead of you, you have your school and career, and most importantly your daughter. He clearly does not want any part of her life right now.

You cant make him a father, you cant force him to be something he isn't right now. He will realize one day what he has missed out on, and if not then thats his problem.

Think positive and look ahead to better things.

Did u ever hear back from his mum about you being pregnant?

No they're the most ignorant people on the face of the earth. I don't know where they got the idea that they had the God given right to remove themselves from any given situation that suits their needs. But I suppose they're all caught up in his new girlfriend until he gets her pregnant too and abandons her.

I don't dwell on him all the time, I've actually been pretty good since July. I'm just now getting pissed off again and want to throw something at his head for being such a low life idiot who would leave his child with no father, not because of what he did to me.

What wankers! It's lucky your girl has such a good mum to raise her :)

It sounds like your daughter is better off without him anyway. Rest assured knowing he is the idiot who will be missing out on something amazing. eventually even his parents will feel stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->