I am officially a freak :/

F

FemmeEnceinte

Some nights I toss and turn a lot with tooth pain and in that "not quite awake, not quite asleep" phase where you're drifting between the two I always seem to starts obsessing over nappies.

Like "oh, I should sell that... I'll never use it... stop buying nappies you know you won't like... hmhmhm... what about another wee notions???"

Nappies have stolen my life/sanity...

sorry....sort of.... I keep dreaming of what Wee notions I will order next.
I did actually have a dream the other day that OH had accidentally thrown away a whole load of my nappies, I woke up and had to go check it wasnt real, I was distraught.

haahaha

It's always the WN! "oh no, don't forget embroidery... mmmmhmhm... what a waste.. zzzzzz"

I have that too, like I go to sleep thinking about naappies and what I should sell and what I dont have but really want and how I could get it :rofl: truly mad x

the only bit I dont do is think about what I can sell...Im too attached to all the nappies I have left now to sell any...I WILL cry when he outgrows his smalls. I might just keep them.
The problem with wee notions is choice....sooooooooo much choice.....its just not good to give someone with a nappy addiction all those colours fabrics and embroideries....I could create THOUSANDS of unique nappies!

Hahahaha... is anyone else's OH as enthusiastic? OH was trying to tell me today hat one of her liners had stained and I was a bit confused, "How can you tell?", "I can see...", "but they're so densely patterned and dark...", "what? it's white...", "... that's an insert!"

He looked at me like I had 3 heads! :haha:

mines still confused when I say things like "The watermelon bedbug" when I ask him to fetch me a nappy. Has to be explained in VERY layman terms ie the pink and green one with the lighthouse on it.....
another reason to love wee notions....they are easier "the owl one" or "the car one" makes my life simpler....LOL

Yeah I say 'can you give me a wrap?' he gives me a minkee nappy, 'no, the plasticky things' he gives me a PUL nappy, 'no thats not a wrap...' he goes in a huff and tells me to get it myself :rofl: he doesn't have a clue and wools totally over his head x

I dream about selling nappies, well being a nappy advisor and showing ppl the wonders of reusables, plus Chloe would be in all the latest nappies - that sends me off to sleep most nights, I even plan on converting the garage to a nappy warehouse with tons of nappies lining the walls!

And its friday night, OH has gone out drinking for someone at works leaving do and I'm sat at pc, with Chloe asleep in one arm, typing one handed whilst surfing nappy forums and websites and playing Farmville! FREAK!

P.S. I also fill up nappy shop website baskets with nappies, like £100's+ worth then sigh and empty the basket, I do that abouy once a day! Oh and I look for any excuse to put something on Ebay to fund the nappy paypal account! Okay must stop now, am scaring myself! *Goes back to nappy shopping*

x

I do fantasy shopping too, it's one of my favourite games when I'm feeling a bit down. I go to a website that I like, say Fill Your Pants, and go through every single category and add to my basket one of everything I like, then look at the total and have to leave the site before I pay for it!

omg i do that all the time...tho i dont empty my basket....just leave it there and net time i go to the site i just add more !!! :dohh:

now everyone thinks they are freaks.......:blush: .... i was having a dream the other night ( i dont know what about ) and i woke up sat bolt upright on the side of the bed, turned to rob and said (major :blush: here....) "why did you do that?"

Rob: (awake) "do what"
Me: (still half asleep) "you know"
R: "WHAT!!"
ME: "you're making the nappies cry"
R: "WTF????!!!!????!!!!"
Me: "oh F*** it it doesnt matter" *lies back down and goes back to sleep*

:blush::blush:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha! The poor nappies! :lol:

Aw, we're all terrible... thank god it's not just me!

omg i do that all the time...tho i dont empty my basket....just leave it there and net time i go to the site i just add more !!! :dohh:

now everyone thinks they are freaks.......:blush: .... i was having a dream the other night ( i dont know what about ) and i woke up sat bolt upright on the side of the bed, turned to rob and said (major :blush: here....) "why did you do that?"

Rob: (awake) "do what"
Me: (still half asleep) "you know"
R: "WHAT!!"
ME: "you're making the nappies cry"
R: "WTF????!!!!????!!!!"
Me: "oh F*** it it doesnt matter" *lies back down and goes back to sleep*

:blush::blush:

:rofl: aww bless :hugs:

:rofl: Hahaha I fantasy shop too! Excellent to know I'm not the only one :D

I actually didn't realise how addictive it would be, I also go to sites and fill my basket with stuff then exit. I look forward to tuesdays (ctc day) and fridays (steves payday) so I can buy more fluff. He's already moaning that we have too many and I'm still saying I *neeeeeed* more. I don't go out til the postie has been every day so I can see what has turned up first lol

i've been dreaming about nappies...and apparently i was mumbling about them! and i'm still quite a newbie to the world of cloth so the obsession apparently takes over pretty quickly! :p

The postie always comes twice to me... first a van with parcels and then a man with letters :rofl:

I actually didn't realise how addictive it would be, I also go to sites and fill my basket with stuff then exit. I look forward to tuesdays (ctc day) and fridays (steves payday) so I can buy more fluff. He's already moaning that we have too many and I'm still saying I *neeeeeed* more. I don't go out til the postie has been every day so I can see what has turned up first lol

Me too!! We dont get post from anytime from 10-2 so I'll stay in till then, cus otherwise collecting it from the sorting office is rubbish, its open 6am-noon mon-sat! Stupid ppl dont they know I need my fluff!

the other night i was dreaming about nappies, i was talking in my sleep having a go at vikki for putting nappies in the tumble dryer that couldnt go in there and ruining them!!! :blush: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->