I am out of control

esther

Mum to Layla born June 09
Reaction score
My emotions are running wild. I am snappy, over emotional and will cry and get my back up over the tiniest issue or comment. I am getting irritated over little things - I am being such a bitch :hissy:

I am trying to keep myself cool calm and collected, but it's so hard. Is anyone else acting like a spoilt, hormonal, psychotic shrew?

I can't wait for the happy hormones to kick in lol. End of rant

happy hormones?? is there such a thing wilst being preg im exactly the same as u :( its driving a rift between me and OH

I have heard rumours that there are some happy hormones that come along with the second trimester. Oh I can't wait.

I know how you feel!! LOL
Some days I just want to scream and yell and its like Im looking at myself going "what the hell are you getting upset about?"
Its the silliest things...like the room that is a mess and has been a mess for over a year. All of a sudden now its making me angry.
And then there are the cry days.....
I just watch a sad movie (right now Wall-E is my pick) and get it all out. Otherwise I cry all day about nothing. Happy as a clam, cry, Happy, Cry.

Fun times huh?

Im sure its normal. =D

Yeah absolutely no doubt it is normal, I just no I am being ridiculous but I cannot help but lash out lol. I was at the newsagency and was waiting to pay for my stuff and a man who came up to the counter after me got served first, he knew I was waiting but didn't say anything. Normally I would just think asshole and get over it, but I was really burning up inside, I was furious and just wanted to dig my claws into him. When I got back to the car I started crying - now that is sane lol.

The jerk would have deserved it LOL
I almost went into a homicidal rage on the bus yesterday...
I have to start by saying I live in a college town there are three around us and I am not fond of pushy college kids
Feeling great, got my ultrasound. Get on the bus and it is packed, I guess classes were starting.
I am very bloated so I look like I have a huge belly and look far more pregnant than I am.
Im tired cause i was at the doctors for 2 hours and I want to get home and nap.
I get on and ask 2 people (Jocks as I would call them) If I can have their seat because I am pregnant. There are no other seats on the bus.
They look at me and Laugh. Ummm. I was so ready to punch and kick and spit.
Anyways LOL
Someone did get up for me. And I was grateful for that

I think we all need to wear shirts that say
Warning: Hormonal Under Stress may rip you a new one

What a bunch of little jerk offs! How friggin rude is that, I swear that there is no chivalry left anymore. Don't worry I saw a packed bus in peak hour traffic, were most people were standing, and a man got on with his baby son and he also had his work bag etc and was trying to hold onto his baby and stabilise himself in the moving bus and no one offered him a seat - so rude. I bet you wished you could have slapped that little jerk in the face that laughed at you.

Shirts are a great idea, I have this rage inside of me at the moment and it is fierce.

Next time Im going to take big scary hubby with me. I doubt they will laugh at him =D
I can't believe that people are so unkind!
And unfortunately its people like us that get pooped on because we are too nice to say something.
Rude people always seem to get what they want

Maybe I should start being rude. =P

Very true statement, but I am sure what goes around comes around!

Aww hun im the same......when my kiddies come home from school and i start doing teas/unpacking bags/sorting there stuff i have to make sure im not snappy with them....i save it all for my poor DH

Dont worry if you anything like i was happy hormones work really well in the 2nd tri xxxxx

I can't wait for the happy hormones to kick in! My boss thinks that i need help!..he has been so scared to talk to me that i've noticed him walking pass me pretty quick lately lol.
I've been on the verge of strangling one girl at work, it just seems that everytime she opens her mouth to talk she angers me :laugh2:
God I hope I chill out soon else i probably end up beating dh up just to release the anger lol

tan
xxx
ps I'm not really the :evil: honest!!

LOL are you reassuring us or yourself that you aren't the devil? ha ha
I swear that there is no way so much anger can come out of me when I am making such a sweet thing inside!
WAIT! maybe thats it...we have to be moody to counteract all the cuteness inside?
yes...that is my excuse =P at least till I get the cheerful hormones

Me too darling. My OH is getting such a hard time from me at the mo. I am being the biggest bitch from hell. I hope he realises that it is baby hormones!

All part of being pregnant x

ok in the first trimester I went mental! i kicked out my bf and all before i knew i was preg and looking back I dont know what the hell I was at as it was hormones and everyone just looked like they where doing wrong to me. i cried way to much, i was stressed for no reason, i had anxiety! the lot! I thought i was going insane. Its calmed down now once you get a hold of them.

I also remember waking up in incrediable rages and was scaring myself with them and even called my doc who threw diazpan at me , which i never took! but it does calm down. I still get edgy but nothing like i did.

All we need now is for our husbands to start understanding this!!
LOL!! that'll never happen!

Oh god yes im really bad ! i feel so sorry for my oh, i have a real bad go at him for the slightest of things !! Before i moaned and shouted at him telling him he didn't care about me because he didn't offer to cook for me !!! I've turned into a real bitch !!

I hope they start to settle soon !

Oh, the joys of pregnancy! Lol, the 1st tri is worst, trust me. You'll feel a lot more human in the 2nd. And once you're in the 3rd and tired and cranky, you're so big and pregnant that you don't even have to explain... you get a lot more sympathy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"