I am so cross

bea marshall

Reaction score
why is it that when you go through something so tragic the person you want there isn't and when she decides she wants to tell everyone she's pregnant she expects everyone to be there for her for a start she can't look after the kids she has already got and if she wants me to be happy for her then i will try but i'm not happy.
i know i might seem cruel she didn't even bother coming to my little angels funeral.
i'm so hurt so thank you to my own sister

I am so sorry for your loss :hugs: Why is it the ones who are supposed to be the closest to us end up causing the most hurt.:hugs:

I know this feeling. When i had a MC I really wanted my sister there too but she wasn't :( It felt like she did not care. It hurt so much. We did not speak for ages. I really turned against her. Things are ok now (this was 4 years ago) but at the time I was so angry. Sorry you have to go through this too. I know how much it hurts though :( Big hugs to you.

I'm so sorry for your loss xxx

:( so sorry, some people are so self centered :hugs: x

I am so sorry for you loss hun :hugs: I'm also sorry that your sister wasn't there for you when you needed her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->