I am so over this :( RANT

AMAS86

Pregnant with #4!
Reaction score
I lived off anti-nausea meds the first 16 weeks and I've been back on them for a week now. I had a clear out then got constipated, not fun. Finally just pooped for the first time in 3 days. My head has been hurting frequently and I've been dizzy. My bp has been fine but geez I feel like SHIT. I have bloody mucus coming out both nose and vagina ha. My inconsistent contractions have went to non-existant. My little ones movements have slowed down except for a few kicks to my ribs and hiccups ever so often. She's weighing almost 7 lbs already and I'm just exhausted, tired and ready to birth her out. I've been living off my couch as long as my kids will let me and when I don't have to be on campus. Every time I'm on my feet more than 30 minutes my knees and ankles swell up. My other pregnancies were so easy. Maybe it's my age but I think I have been jinxed this go around. I will be induced on the 18 th if she isn't here before then but boy am I hoping and praying she will be here soon, like hours from now lol

I'm sorry your body is doing horrible things. I can't offer any words of advice. I do realise the need to get it all off your chest.
Good luck for the next couple of weeks. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->