I am SO proud of my teenage daughter...

seoj

Our family of four...
Reaction score
Even though she can certainly push my buttons at times- LOL. She is truly such a great teenager! I think my worst complaint is she is a bit boy crazy- but hey, what teenage girl isn't it seems? :wacko:

Her "boyfriend" just broke up with her today- and she told him if he did, that she would not be taking him back. And then she called to tell me what happened- and how it was upsetting, but that it's HIS loss and she can do better! I mean hello!

I remember the ball of hormonal mess she was as a pre-teen, LOL. And how exasperating she could be at times...lol... even though she was always loving and honest with us and very open with me as her full time parent. She just got easier and easier and even though people told me over and over "you just wait till she's a teenager" I can honestly say she is such a JOY! She is so self assured and still very open/honest and affectionate with us. How many teenage girls will stand and wait for a goodnight hug and kiss!? LOL.

I know she is going to be a very strong willed and wonderful woman! And even though I worry at times- she's learning to drive (ack)- I trust that she will do some great things in her life :)

I am SO SO proud! And just wanted to share :cloud9:

Very Nice!

Our dd still does hug and kiss us goodnight as well :)
on the learning to drive...just wait for the first highway driving with her.... ;)

Thanks hun... she has done the highway driving (although it was her Dad that took her lol) but not gone downtown just yet- I don't think I would be up for that one! eek. All those one way streets- I can only imagine! Plus all the peds crossing without looking- it's frustrating for me when I drive down there. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->