I am so very..very happy!

Weeplin

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
So bad news and good news for me. I know that I havent really been active in the community but I just wanted to share my wee bit of joy as my partner said something that made me really happy tonight. :happydance:

Well, first off..I am not WTT until 2011 anymore...we have decided to wait until Jason is about 4 or 5. Really just due to finacial issues and the fact that I am really just enjoying the children that I have now and in no way want to give up more of Aimee or Jason.

The best thing is by far what my partner said tonight. He said, that perhaps #3 won't be the last. That we shouldn't put limits on what we want in life, that we should just go with the flow. This made me so happy because I love being a mum. I really feel that it was what I was born to be and now I know that there isn't a limit, that my OH feels we should just go with how we are doing and with how we feel. It feels so natural.

Hehe, I just wanted to share. I hope everyone is OK :D

thats fantastic and hes so right not to put limits on life :)

Awww congrats huni!! :hugs:

Thats such a nice way to think, my OH wants as many kids as money will permit :haha: but he is a little insane!

WOWEEEE! Thats wonderful news! :yipee::wohoo::wohoo::yipee:

That is exactly how i want to work it! I am firmly of the belief that you can't know how many babies you want until you feel you've had enough (if you get me?) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->