I am starting to worry.

ladyredlainey

Preg - mum to 4 girls
Reaction score
Hiya

My husband and I have four girls, over the moon with each of our girls :cloud9: and I knew I was carrying girls each time except my first, which I thought was a boy lol.

Well this time, I have almost convinced myself little one will be a boy, and I am so worried sick that I will be upset if little one is a girl :cry: I truly would hate myself if I was upset due to which gender my baby was. I always thought it would never bother me having only girls, but seeing so many scrumptious little boys and clothes for boys etc, has made me truly want a son.

I feel so awful at times when I feel this way.
I am still so early on yet, so really should just be more focusing on a healthy little baby.

I think it has actually helped me typing this, just putting my thoughts out.

Your feelings are natural. How far along are you? Does your pregnancy feel any different? X x

Hiya, thanks for your reply

I do feel different this time, the tiredness especially is new to me, I did have it, but not this extreme, and I am craving meat all the time.

I am 8wks+5days preg this now, so it is very early.

I just have this little niggle in my head telling me that little one will be a girl, but I am more drawn to boy things, I don't know if it is wishful thinking, or what though :shrug: I can't explain it really xx

I'm kind of the opposite, I want to believe this baby is a girl (what I want), but I keep telling myself it's going to be a boy to lessen the disappointment.

Did you find your pregnancies relatively the same? Or were there vast differences??

Personally both my pregnancies (two boys) were exactly the same. Nausea and vomiting started at 6 weeks exactly, I had far more in the means of symptoms with my boys. Very sore and itchy boobs, tons of cravings for like burgers and meaty things.

This time very little nausea feeling, no vomiting and I'm over 6 weeks now. It's little things like that make ya feel like *maybe* things are different this time right!

Either way I think we'll all deal with what we get and love our little ones. It's such a hard feeling for people who don't understand to relate to how we feel. But there is a reason for it. Things always get better with time. I just keep telling myself either way I'll have a warm little squishy baby in April and that's what I'm really looking forward too. :cloud9:

:flower:

I've felt sick this pregnancy but not been sick.. In regards to my previous pregnancies and sickness i was sick with each of them early on but it stopped and started through out. I had sweet cravings, flap jacks lol with my 2nd daughter.

Good luck to us both :hugs: fingers crossed we get the opposites lol but as long as they are healthy and well its all that matters eh

Hiya , I have three girls and expecting my fourth. I really thought that it was a boy this time due to my pregnancy being completely different. With my first three girls I had no sickness in the first trimester. This time sickness began at 6 weeks up to 14 weeks. I was on bedrest from 16 weeks to around 26 weeks. I have felt extreme tiredness this time but baby is a girl this round as well. I wouldn't have minded it's just that it is my last baby, due for a fourth section in 12 days. If I had them naturally I wouldn't have felt that disappointed. I could have tried again. Sorry for going on. My point is sometimes you might be carrying the same gender and pregnancy may be completely different. I really thought I was having a boy this time round up until my 20 week scan when i saw a potty shot with nothing between legs. i had it confirmed at a 29 week growth scan. Wish you the best of luck. Craving for meat does sound promising but please remember it can go either way. I had my hopes up really high and when i found out I struggled with fighting with my emotions but I am ok now. Hope you get your little man. sending you lots of hugs xxx

Thanks baby321, i will need to go to the 20 week scan not hoping for one or the other.
Congrats on your 4th little girl :flower: i know if little one is a girl it would be less expense for the first while lol just with having girly things lol xx

Thanks baby321, i will need to go to the 20 week scan not hoping for one or the other.
Congrats on your 4th little girl :flower: i know if little one is a girl it would be less expense for the first while lol just with having girly things lol xx

I totally told myself this when I was pregnant with my second. And I still have some boys clothes left over, but if we have another boy I am giving away ALL the boy clothing we have leftover because I don't want to see it again haha. It is true though unless you're like me!

I am opposite and wanting a girl....... I have one of each at the mo and am desperate for my last one to be a girl...... I feel totally different this pregnancy (DD is different father). My last two pregnancies were VERY similar..... But this one is totally different, I have had no symptoms really during this pregancy and I am 15 weeks now... No sickness, very little tiredness, boobs have not really grown, etc, etc........ Which at the start convinced me it was a girl... I have got a lot of spots on my chin atm, which I had with my other DD and I had beautiful clear skin with DS.....

But I have since posted my scan pic on here and asked for gender guesses (as you do) and bare a couple of ladies, everyone has said it looks like a boy... Now I know they are only old wives tales, but I am now convinced baby is going to be a little boy.... Which at the start I will be gutted about.....

Fingers crossed we all get the gender we want....

I have had 3 boys and was convinced this was to be the 4th, I convinced my self it was a boy. The only symptoms that were different was the sickness, I felt very sick this time until 16 weeks. I gained more weight around thighs and bum. But most people even now say ow that's a boy bump. I was so convinced I said to hubby if it's a girl he can pick the name. So now we do indeed have sofia on the way. I was shocked so it can happen.

I really hope you get your little boy xxx

Thank you all very much, i feel more relaxed with the possibility of having our 5th girl, but i think i would cry if little one is a boy lol with so much shock and happiness lol, my husband doesn't mind at all if little one is boy or girl, especially since our girls love boys toys to play with lol.

Thanks again it's really helped xxx:hugs: good luck to us all and congratulations jasper joe :happydance:

I am exactly the same, I have three girls and I'm 6+3 with no4. I have convinced myself that this LO is a boy but secretly I am worried that it'll be another little girl and I'll have that disappointment. My symptoms are completely different to my other pregnancies, haven't had any MS yet but with my girls I was really poorly.

I can't wait for my gender scan. I feel like I need to wait till I know the gender before I tell anyone I'm pg, so I can prepare for the reactions if it is another girl.

I hope you get your little Prince :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->