I am twitter royalty...

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
I'm being followed by not 1,but 2 radio presenters from our local radio station...

Now where did i put my crown...:xmas13:

:rofl: I was tweeting with some of the military wives choir two nights ago....does that count as well?

i got tweeted by edward reid, that dude from britains got talent who sang the nursery rymes :) :haha:

I dont really understand Twitter :blush: ha!

ditto me too, I dont get it :blush:

Me either............my sister was wetting herself a few months back as Taylor Lautner either replied or copied on one of her tweets about him. Its like some weird club, haha

I might join and jusrt post obscure stuff, or about EVERYTHING I do " Shazza Just picked her nose in the kitchen" " Now she is on the bog, its s big un" haha

Hehee why's your local station? I'm married to the fella from our local station lol

Stephen Fry and Britney Spears follow me haha no idea why as I dunno how to use Twitter! xXx

I'm followed by Jimmy Fallon and Ellen Degeneres. I've been tweeted to or my tweets were retweeted by Jimmy Fallon, Steve Martin, Seth Meyers, Horatio Sans, Zach Braff...i think thats it. Probably not exciting to anyone, but I was excited :)

oooh I follow Zach Braff, love him x
Ive been tweeted by the 2 local radio presenters, twice lol x I used to go to school with one of them x Ive also had a dm from Gerad McGarthy (Cross-dressing Kris from Hollyoaks)
What radio station is it Harveys Mum? x

:haha: Love it :dance:

Michele Knight follows me, thats the only famous person following me!!

xx

Alison Hammond followed/follows me, I've not been on it for ages!

Fat Boy from Eastenders follows me :haha:
I am a twitter addict

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back