i am worried

ayamoh

Reaction score
Hi all I was 7 weeks pregnant, sac present, fetus present but baby has no heart beat. Dr says the baby is not growing. advice for a D&C just got a D&c done on Tuesday the 7/16/13. I very devastated for accepting the D& C for fear that I made the wrong decision. I red from some people that D$ C is not good since it will reduce your uterine lining. That was my first pregnancy after several years in marriage. can somebody console me if the person has ever had this type of problem and conceive in future.

Sorry for your loss. I had a d&c after miscarriage and within 3 cycles was pregnant again that time with twins which I carried all the way to 37 weeks where I had a section as they were breach, if they weren't evicted I reckon I would have made 40 weeks! So it's possible, lots of people believe your extra fertile after a d&c ... Good luck TTC xxxx

I'm sorry for your loss Hun <3
I was 8 weeks when I found out the baby stopped developing at 7 weeks. I decided on a D&C because it was quicker and I really just wanted it over with.
I got pregnant the next cycle, but miscarried at 6 weeks- naturally.
My doctor assured me it had nothing to do with trying so soon, and I absolutely believe that. I'm currently after my first AF and have started trying again.
((hugs))

Sorry for your loss:hugs:

My miscarriages were both natural, but a friend of mine got a D&C, waited 3 months, got pregnant on the first try and had a beautiful baby girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->