I am...

Marg_27

✿ Proud Mummy of 2 ✿
Reaction score
20 weeks today!

:happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee:

And I have to say, this has to be my fav part of this pregnancy so far...
I no longer have sickness, I no longer have greasy hair, I no longer have spots, I now have a proper bump therefore look pregnant not jus fat!! And I can feel him movin about ALL day!! Proper movements :happydance:
And boy, it seems to be goin so fast!!

Half way there girls, half way there :hugs:

Thanx Tink, Im hoping so :hugs:

Congratulations!!!!! I'll be there soon!!!!

Congrats! That means I've only got one more day!!!! 4 more weeks until viable!

Congrats hun!!! Can't wait til I join you, although I've still got some growing to do!! xxx

Yay here come the septembryos :happydance:
Deffo wont be long for you girls... then its viable and dare I say... 3RD TRI!!!! :yippe:

20 weeks today!

:happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee:

And I have to say, this has to be my fav part of this pregnancy so far...
I no longer have sickness, I no longer have greasy hair, I no longer have spots, I now have a proper bump therefore look pregnant not jus fat!! And I can feel him movin about ALL day!! Proper movements :happydance:
And boy, it seems to be goin so fast!!

Half way there girls, half way there :hugs:

yay i know how you feel im also 20 weeks today and im going for my scan am so excited.xxxxxxxxxx:happydance:

Woo hoo!!!!! Yay for you Marg! :)
Can't wait to be there too, although it does mean that I'll be going for my scan which I am looking forward to and really nervous about all at the same time!

congrats! I'm right around the corner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->