I blame my mother....

booflebump

Mummy to Toby
Reaction score
for showing me pictures of me as a little one in my pram........a silver cross one...which has made me stupidly look online and fall in love with a ridiculously priced, unpractical baby vehicle.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

https://www.silvercross.co.uk/our-range/heritage-collection/kensington/navy/

But oh, isnt it pretty? xxx

yes it is my mate offered me hers for nothing but it was too bulky for the car! hope you have a big boot x x x x

I love them, we all had one. We have one in the family that i will be using for walks in the park ect aswell as a more bus and car friendly one. There great for leaving downstairs for naps in the day time as they are so big.

lol my mate had one of those it only just fit in her hallway and she got stopped in the town all the time lol

I would need a bigger house just to put the pram in lol x

oh my it's pricey! Now if I was getting this, I would want a girl so I could have it in pink!

And I thought the quinny buzz (which is the pram I want!) was pricey enough! lol! xx

It's funny actually - the only times I see these out and about are at fairs where the travelling folk have their babies in them! I don't know why that is, although they are usually quite old and not sparkly like the ones on the website

oh my it's pricey! Now if I was getting this, I would want a girl so I could have it in pink!

And I thought the quinny buzz (which is the pram I want!) was pricey enough! lol! xx

If you shut your eyes tight enough, the price that has been burned into the back of your skull fades slightly.........better start digging down the side of the sofa for some coppers....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you shut your eyes tight enough, the price that has been burned into the back of your skull fades slightly.........better start digging down the side of the sofa for some coppers....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: haha - love it!! x

Ooh it is nice to see proper old fashioned prams, but a bit (sorry lot) out of my price range especially with it been unpractical for most things, but i will get a pram with a proper carrycot though just not as expensive x

omg! The pink one is just gorgeous!

*Pictures self strolling to town in a cute 1950s style tea-dress, pushing that gorgeous pink pram (preferably with a baby inside- tho not essential), it truly is that gorgeous!!* :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

wow!!! its beautiful!!! we have one just like it in our family!!! excellent taste though, despite the price! ;)

xxxx

I LOVE it ! its so beautiful, i have one like this is my loft from when i was a baby! there just too bulky tho.

:o thats gorgeous! Reminds me of the one I had when I was little, Miniture version for my dollys :) £900?! ... erm wonder if a baby would fit in my old dolly one? x

Oooh that is lovely!!! I think I had one of these when I was a baby. x

i've been looking at the same one for baby no 2 :D though in either light blue or pink :yipee: i love em! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->