I broke down and cried today :(

bluebumble

Mummy to a gorgeous girl
Reaction score
I'm 11dpo and I know it's early still but tested this morning with a bfn :cry:

It's really gutted both me and dh. We really felt likenwe had done all we could this cycle but I feel totally out and deflated. We have been trying for so long without success. I hate going on facebook and seeing the bfp announcements, scans etc and today it became too much, so i deleted myself :(

I don't want people saying it's early you may still have a chance. I know, but I'm hurting so bad about this all. I feel like such a failure and just wanted someone to vent at other than poor dh. As we haven't told anyone we have been trying except a couple it's hard.

Fingers crossed I can get through this before it rips me and dh apart. Nobody told us that it would be like this :cry:

Hugs to you and your OH hun xx Stay strong! It is so tough xx

Sorry to hear that :( I know how you feel - there are so many pregnant people everywhere I turn it makes me feel so jelouse and it's horrible waiting and waiting and doing all you can and looking for the pregnancy symptoms, I become obsessed and it's really stressful and then really upsetting and dissapointing to see a BFN.

I felt like I had loads of pregnancy symptoms and then I did exactly the same as you and tested on Friday at 11 DPO and mine was negative too and I felt really really dissapointed and wished i hadnt done it at all. Ever since I have just felt very un-pregnant though I am doing another test tomorrow at 14 DPO so may still be in with a chance... I really dont know, but I do feel very deflated and like it will be a BFN tomorrow too.

Just keep trying hun, it will happen when it's meant to happen! I know it's hard but it will be so worth it once you get your BFP. Try stay positive :)

xxx

Thanks girls. I'm sure it will happen one day it's just today that I cannot cope with it all.

Sienna good luck tomorrow!! I will be keeping everything crossed for you!!

:dust:

I feel for you, in the same exact boat. I don't know if it's just that time of the year or what, but everyone around you and even in the general public just seems to be pregnant and it's so very frustrating. :cry:

I also broke down and cried on my DH Saturday night. Got a BFN that morning at 10dpo and been spotting pink for a week, I have a ton of pregnancy symptoms this month too (and even got sick on Monday, which happened last pregnancy), but still seeing that BFN has got me really down and a little depressed. Anyone else re-testing tomorrow or Wednesday? I'm thinking I might go and give it one more shot of Wed. morning if AF doesn't show. GL to all of us, I really hope it does get better.

Ahhh don't be down, you're not out yet hun. I'm in the same boat too and i know how you're feeling, its horrible all this waiting.

Keep thinking positive and say all good things come to those who wait, here's to getting our bfp's real soon. :kiss:

I feel for you, in the same exact boat. I don't know if it's just that time of the year or what, but everyone around you and even in the general public just seems to be pregnant and it's so very frustrating. :cry:

I also broke down and cried on my DH Saturday night. Got a BFN that morning at 10dpo and been spotting pink for a week, I have a ton of pregnancy symptoms this month too (and even got sick on Monday, which happened last pregnancy), but still seeing that BFN has got me really down and a little depressed. Anyone else re-testing tomorrow or Wednesday? I'm thinking I might go and give it one more shot of Wed. morning if AF doesn't show. GL to all of us, I really hope it does get better.

I think it must be that time of year that everyone seems pregnant. Its hard to turn on facebook and hear people complain about being pregnant this summer because I would love to have what they have, summer heat and all. It is frustrating and infuriating all at the same time.

I'm 9 DPO (due for AF in 2 days) and tested BFN today also. I was so sad, so I know how you feel. I'm retesting tomorrow. Its the only way I can keep my mind off it all day. It feels good not to feel so alone in all of this

it's an awful feeling to look around and see others living out your dream...especially those who don't appreciate it, or don't treat it as the gift it is. i've watched my brother have 4 children, my step brother have four children, and now my husband's brother just found out that they are pregnant with baby #4. it's kind of like a cruel joke sometimes. I am also waiting to test...it is driving me INSANE. I think once you've been trying for so long, you start to notice every little sign of change you are feeling. sometimes i think it is in my head because i want it so much.
Listen, Don't give up. I know the disappointment, and over whelming sadness that comes with a Negative result. the truth is, you still have time. i wish you the best, and lots of luck, and happiness. stay strong (easier said than done..i know).

11dpo is very early to test since sometimes you don't implant for 6-10 days after O. You can't give up until AF shows up. I know after months or years of disappointment it's hard to have faith but like they say...it ain't over till the fat lady sings. Best of luck to all!

I was supposed to start AF yesterday, but she didn't show. Took two generic tests, one last night and one this afternoon, BFN. Still no signs of the witch either. I just wish I knew, one way or another!

Bluebumble I know how you feel I broke down and cried this morning to. I honestly don't know where to go from here. Can I go to ntnp and let it all go? Can I ease my mind and just let what it is meant to be, and in it's own time? Right now I don't know the answer to this. I never thought that it would be this hard or that I would feel so let down. I think we just need to take a few days and process then mOve forward. ~~hugs~~ to you and your dh! Don't give up! And pm me anytime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->