I can't believe he's gone :c

LavaPanda

Reaction score
Well as some of you may know I've been dealing with my boyfriend moving 3 hours away to go to uni. And today he went. Can't even tell you how broken I feel- I seriously thought he'd change his mind. On my own for four years. Honestly gutted doesn't even cover it. . .
Just needed to talk about it I guess. Hardest goodbye of my life. :c

Will you get to see him? Can you move there with him?

I can't I'm sitting my a-levels at the moment. And I offered to move next year but he still couldn't live with me due to accomodation issues with the uni and its so far from my family I'd have very little help (I'd be working nights) so I'm stuck really :c

Maybe you could look into renting somewhere cheap nearby the uni but not on the actual campus? I don't think I could cope being so far away from OH tbh :( I hope things get easier!

:hugs: It'll be tough but I hope things get easier for you :flow:

That must be so hard :(
Is he coming back for Christmas etc?

Oh no, will he visit you? Hope he can make it to the birth and spend a bit of time with your LO when she is born

What do you think he still loves you? If he loves you he will come back and be with you. Don't get panic.
is there any update Lavapanda?

you're too good for that douche bag. he shouldn't leave you at a time like this. you're child should be his top priority now, not school. and in any other circumstances i would say school is more important, but you're having a baby together. he needs to grow up. he better pay child support

so sorry he left, is he going to see you and his child?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->