• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I can't believe I have a BFP!

dizzy duck

Mummy to Oliver
Reaction score
Hi, I haven't been on here much because I have been really struggling with all the TTC. We have been TTC for 2 years. I have PCOS and my DH has a low sperm count. We were told the only option was IVF. I did manage to persuade my gyna consultant to allow me to try Clomid with Metformin, she said there was only a 2.5% chance of it working anyway 2 weeks ago after my second cycle and two days before our next IVF appointment I took a test and got the shock of my life a :bfp:. We couldn't believe it, I took a few tests just to make sure. We had to have a viability scan last week and it was so amazing to see our baby with its heart beat. Im now over 8 weeks. I can't wait to get to know you all and get lots of advice. Im really nervous and taking things so easy. It seems such a miracle and hope it can give others hope when things look so bleak. Thank you for reading this. :hug: xx

Thank you for the reply Charlotte and congratulations on your beautiful baby Jessica, she is so cute.
:hug: xx

Thank you for your replies, it means alot to me. Congratulations to you both, hope all goes well. :hug:

amazing congratulations you lucky girl!

That's amazing news hun!! Congrats!! xxx

:wohoo: You must be on :cloud9: honey. Congratulations! Wishing you a very happy and very healthy nine months. :hugs:

this is great news ..congrats!!! I hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months..

Wow, that's great! Happy and healthy (rest of) 9 months! xx

What a heart warming story! Congratulations! Wishing you all the best for the rest of your pregnancy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->