I can't believe it!

Anya88

Reaction score
Yesterday I was getting faint pos but was in about ten min of peeing. :baby: This fmu....immediate BFP!! Still faint, but it happened!!! It's my first and I'm so scared and so excited and I wanna go run down the street and tell everyone....people do that, right? :blush:

I wanna wish all girls gl. I will be keeping eye on all these posts and thanks all who, so far, have been so sweet and helpful!

Congratulations :) that's exactly what I wanted to do, scream from the top of my voice! This is also my first. Do you know how far you are? wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months :) xx

https://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad151/anyanicole8/image_zps77a175b0.jpg decided to post the digi that I took about an hour ago so there's no room for error.

Congratulations :) that's exactly what I wanted to do, scream from the top of my voice! This is also my first. Do you know how far you are? wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months :) xx

Thanks so much u too! I am very early as you can see. How bout you?

Ooohhh how exciting! Well I done a clear blue aswell and it said 3+ which means im about 5 weeks so yours mean you are 3-4 weeks :)

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Ooohhh how exciting! Well I done a clear blue aswell and it said 3+ which means im about 5 weeks so yours mean you are 3-4 weeks :)

Oh really? That makes sense as I thought it went by my last period.

Yay! Grats on the digi :happydance: yep, add two weeks onto what the digi says and that's your gestation :flower:

Exactly as Laura said :) they count it from the first day of your last af not actually when you conceived :)

Congratulations! We've got a September Mummies group if you want to join it :)

Here's the link - https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...93-september-2014-mummies-3.html#post31083265

Congratulations! All the best for the 9 months.

It's such a shock and surprise, it's a wonderful feeling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->