I cant believe it!

missjacey44

Jacey & Baby Tye
Reaction score
My due date is in 4days :| I really cant believe its come so quickly.. I thought these last few days would go slow but its going too fast!!! I dont think baby is going to show his face anytime soon.. I dont know how im going to feel on Sunday! I think i might sit and cry!

There's time yet! You never know what's going to happen. Here's tonnes of labour dust for you x x
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

You never know!!!! Aww, hope baba comes out soon - you must be so excited! Wish I was at your stage. x

You dont know when he might decide to appear, just make some plans. OH and i are going out for a meal on my DD :)

You dont know when he might decide to appear, just make some plans. OH and i are going out for a meal on my DD :)

Thats a good idea. Seeing as my due date is a sunday i could go to my nans for a nice sunday roast dinner and relax round there lol :)

He will come when you leat expect him to :D So whilst your relaxing at your nans having roast dinner hopefully he will want to be a pain and decide to come :D

Good Luck, hope he does make an appearance soon!

xx

Awww time flies doesn't it! hope LO doesn't make u wait to long huni..
On my due date i am meant to being going out for BIL's birthday! and guess where?! A Indian!
so if little one hasn't arrived by then i will be having the hottest curry they got! with chili's on the side!
xx

Take the last few days and just pamper yourself, you deserve it, and i bet bubs will be on time for you! *hugs* is your ex ok to go with you now and your mother home or are you still worried about going alone? xxx

:dust::dust::dust: it'll be soon hun!!! Maybe you'll be lucky and bab will come on Sunday!

awwwww..... he'll come when he's good and ready....... hee hee xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->