I cant cope with my kids

julietz

Reaction score
I never thought id be posting that i cant cope but its true, i have a 1yr old girl who is such a good baby, she is very clingy atm but thats because she is teething, its the older kids i cant cope with , i have 10yr old twin boys who just want to fight all the time and its driving me nuts, its not serious its mostly playful pretend fighting but sometimes someone gets hurt, i dont like them doing it in front of the baby, you would think they are old enough to understand but sometimes i feel like they dont care, tonight i am so stressed that i feel ill, when i finaly come to eat my tea after feeding everyone, theres banging from the other room, i ended up sending them to their rooms and throwing it away, dont get any time to myself anymore, i do the house work, there is always something that needs doing, dad works until 8pm, they have 3 computer consoles ps3, xbox, but i banned the live, wii, ds, board games etc, i do things with them when i can but baby takes up most of my time, why do they do this? is it going to get worse, any ideas pls, i have lots of patience thats why they play on me, they are better for their dad but thats probably cos hes stricter, rant over sorry.

Please don't take this the wrong way but they sound like they are just kids being kids, you say they play fight well thats a good thing least they are not serious and we have all been there I mean everyone I know , I have a friend with 4 kids and she manages fine and her kids are crazy sometimes its just part of being a mum it sucks sometimes but you need to have time for your boys aswell as your baby mabie they feel a bit left outand thats why they are a bit wild. Take care xx

Hi, i figured its just them bieng kids, or growing up, they even started doing their own hair now and cutting their own nails, lol im use to them coming to me for that, they are definetley not feeling left out, they love their sister to bits, and always fussing over her, they help me with her to, its just the fighting i cant bare, they have joined a new online game now with their friends so things have settled down for now, they dont play out because there are no kids were we live, part of the reason why we are moving so hopefully things will get better, i was just rly stressed out yesterday with it all, i even remember when i was a kid, meand my brothers and sisters use to fight and mess about, sometimes it just gets to much, but your right its part of bieng a parent, they just get bored so easily even though there is lots to do, we normaly get the baby minded at weekends and take the boys out, but they doit when their out to, had to go home last time cos they started to kick each other in a crowd of people, boys aye :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->