I can't empty my bladder properly, just me?

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
Is there anyone else who feels like they can't empty their bladder properly? :( It's horrible. I feel the need to pee a lot more than before pregnancy, then when I do go I can't empty it all out. I'm straining to get the last dribbles out, even though that sounds gross! Is it just me? X

I wish I could say that didn't sound familiar but I feel like I'm on a rocking chair when I go to pee these days. It's normal but still a bit annoying when you don't feel "empty." I feel dizzy sometimes after the loo, I've been rocking back and forth that much! Haha!

might be worth seeing your doctor or midwife and getting tested for a UTI.
with uti's you won't always getting a stinging pain, the main symptom is actually peeing more often and feeling like your not empting your bladder properly.

I've been peeing more often, but it's not trickles and I always feel like my bladder has emptied.

I have, my urine is clear of infection, that's what I don't understand.. It feels like a UTI, but it can't be :shrug:

I had this with my second baby, I think it had to do with her position, I never had a uti with her but I had to kind of wiggle around to get all the urine out haha.

In the early part, probably up until around 15 weeks it was very hard to pee, more if my bladder got really full, so mostly in the middle of the night. Baby was just sitting on my urethra weird and would cause a pinch, but now that he's grown some it's completely gone away.

I went thru this stage too and I found rocking back and forth helps to find a position that helps empty the most..now I can empty it but I am in the bathroom every few minutes!!!

Yes! It's hard for me and I'm 16 weeks... The more full, the worse it is

I'm going through this now! I hope it gets better as I grow and baby has some room to move! I literally went pee right as I left the house yesterday, and by the time I got to my car (PARKED IN MY DRIVEWAY!) I felt like I had to go again. It's so annoying!

Omg I'm up all the time at the toilet! I was never like this with the other two until right at the end. I think this baby is just jumping on my bladder!

Oh yes most definitely. I pee, then about 10 min later I am desperate again.

I had the same thing from about 13-17 weeks and had the OB triple check my urine sample. No UTI whatsoever. :shrug: Weird pregnancy thing, I guess. I've been feeling a lot better the last couple weeks.

I had this for a couple of weeks at about 14 weeks. It passed so just assumed it was position of the bubba. I had no pain or anything though so no reason to think it was an infection just real difficulty peeing!

Absolutely, I go through this with every pregnancy. It is due to the positioning of the placenta as it corresponds to the location of my bladder. It kinda blocks it, making it difficult to empty my bladder. It can cause a UTI, so it is a good idea to get 100% cranberry juice and drink a glass of it every day. Cranberry juice is known to prevent UTIs.

I need a wee all the time, it's so annoying! And if I leave it too long then it's difficult to get it all out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->