I can't handle today

Sarah88

Full time working mummy
Reaction score
Savannah has been so damn sooky today. Unless i'm moving around with her then she just fuckin sooks. At the moment i'm sitting here with her on my lap and she's crying. I feel like throwing her at a wall:cry: I hate that I don't have enough patience to deal with her when she's like this.:cry::cry:

Oh hunny :hugs: :( I hope she improves soon and you get a bit of a break.

If you need to put her down for five minutes and go and have a wee cry or scream then do it, it won't hurt her.

big hugs hun, maybe put her in her cot for 10 mins and just have a cup of tea or a drink or something to calm down

Lou
xxx

I ended up giving her to Justin, he was covered in dust that she shouldn't be breathing in but it was safer that way. I went and locked myself in the bathroom and had a bath. I still can't handle it, so Justin is giving her a bottle. God I suck.

you dont suck , we all have our days like that. dont worry, just take a break as long as you need,maybe ask justin to take her for a walk in her stroller for a bit.

If you need to put her down for five minutes and go and have a wee cry or scream then do it, it won't hurt her.

I love when foreigners use 'wee', I can imagine it being said too. It's so cute!!

What kind of mother am I? She was being held by my dad right next to me and she was crying. Instead of taking her and feeding her I made my OH warm up a bottle. What is wrong with me?

I dont no sweet as i have never had these feelings towards my children , it may just be a bad day for you and everything is getting on top of you :hugs:

Awww hun, it is perfectly normal to feel like this at times. Dont feel that you are a bda mum because im sure u are doing a great job. Sometimes things get too much and we need help. After all we are only human xx

Am I the only one who doesn't think it's normal to want to throw their kid at a wall :blush:

:hugs: Hope you're feeling abit better hun x

Go for a walk around the block and calm down.The fresh air will do you good.Buy a chocolate and eat it all by yourself and then go home.Hope things get better soon.

i've had days when I want to throw my kid at the wall or even just put him down in his cot because I just couldn't cope with the crying. Its not like I wanted to hurt the kid, but I wanted him to be quite. When you are extremely tired, you are not thinking like a normal person. Saying that, there is no chance I'd ever act on it and hopefully Sarah is the same.

Its not an easy job and there is no shame in getting help. It doesn't make you a bad mom if you need to take a break every now and again. Why don't you ask someone to look after your LO and go do something you really enjoy or that relaxes you. You will come home feeling loads better and suddenly looking after your LO won't feel like such a chore.

Am I the only one who doesn't think it's normal to want to throw their kid at a wall :blush:

:hugs: Hope you're feeling abit better hun x

You crack me up Toria, thank you for making me laugh :lol:

ustin brought Savannah in to me after she had her bottle. She whinged for a little so I fed her and she fell asleep half hour before her normal bedtime. I'm glad I had time away, she made me smile before she went to bed. I hate these days; but tomorrow is a new day so a chance for a new beginning :)

Sorry you felt this way! I think everyone has stressful days (although ive never felt like I wanted to throw her against a wall). That is why its SO important for you to get away for a couple hours now and then. Its harder when you BF but, obviously your OH can give her a bottle.

Make sure you get you time :)

:hug:

Ive had days where I was loosing it so to speak , my husband tried to help me in anyway he can and thank god he was there .. But when i feel like im loosing patience I usually put max in his crib close the door and walk into my room , blare my music for 5 min and calm down ..it usually works as when i go get him hes smiling away !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->