I cant have sex :(

georgie1991

Reaction score
The last few times me and my OH have had sex the baby has started kicking and its put both of us off and we have to stop n try again wen shes calmed down.
Its really irritating, as im one of thm woman who's sex drive has increased greatly , and i wnt nothing more thn to have no peaceful sex without the bump kicking me.
I keep thinkin she knows wat were doing, its sooo annoying.
does anyone kno wat i cud do to knock her out before we have sex :p

xxxxx

:rofl: i just try and ignore it, my sex drive has increased aswell. xx

Think yourself lucky you can still have sex, my OH wont gimmie any until after babys here, says he dont feel right :(

lol shes hard to ignore atm, specially wen shes kicking right behind my cervix's.
i sit there thinking, shes kicking me saying mummy stop it i kno wat ur doing lol

Think yourself lucky you can still have sex, my OH wont gimmie any until after babys here, says he dont feel right :(

Awww im starting to worry hes gna say tht to me soon, no sex till she comes out lol
:hug:

Hahahaha Georgie...that DOES sound like a personal problem!!!!! Wait til she is born then she will start crying when yall are :sex:!!! Can't wait to read that thread ;)!

Aww hun, we have been lucky and it seems to happen when he is sleeping, all I can suggest it waiting till you have a quiet period then go for it :rofl:, hope this doesn't put him off. Take care :hugs: XX

Try drinking some Whiskey!.... KIDDING!!!

I have no idea hun. Good luck. I'm not allowed to have sex cuz of my placenta, so I don't even know what it's like to try :(

xx

ive got no sex drive watsoever anymore im just no interested, poor OH haha

same here, just when i finally started to want it! he had no problem in the first tri! men!!:dohh:

Awws Girls, dont you find it makes the bond between you two even more intimate? when me and my OH used to do it throughout second tri the baby would kick but then the rocking motions send bubs off to sleep the baby probably finds it quite comforting. I am quite upset now i got to 35 weeks almost it hurts too much to do anything, but dont look at it as a weird thing honey tell your OH to remember how bubs got there in the first place hehe. Baby doesnt know what you are doing i promise :rofl: xx

I find that the baby tends to stop after a while, we both manage to ignore it anyway, too horny not too!

same here, just when i finally started to want it! he had no problem in the first tri! men!!:dohh:

Same here! Last time we tried - he stopped, because he was constantly thinking about the baby.

And he kicks so much, even when I try to "unload" by myself - its really really hard to concentrate :S : ( ( ((( ((((

lol ive had no sex since i was 26 weeks oh just couldnt do it

just waiting for bleeding to stop now :dohh:

How big I am now I find I can only do it Doggy Style and to be honest I dont really feel him moving when I'm in that position (the baby I mean :rofl:) worth a try hun xx

lol thanks, i was havin a giggle readin thru some of thm posts lol
im just gna try ignore her, my OH dnt mind its just me lol

i think i shud make the most of her just kicking lol and not screaming n crying everytime we try get down n dirty lol

xxxx

Luckily my little un is usually asleep but it usually rocks him to sleep and he stays quiet for a while...it's supposed to be comforting to them.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->