I can't stop crying. I dont know what to do :(

L

Laura--x

I can't handle it anymore :cry::cry: Im normally strong but just now i just feel like im having a breakdown. I can't cry infront of no-one i don't want them to see me upset, but as soon as im alone i burst into tears and i can't stop.:cry:

Im so worried about my mum. Shes ill herself and all this stress and worry is too much for her. She phones every hour and everytime shes sobbing, i just wish i could make it all better for her more than anyone else i can't stand to see her like that. I don't know what to do.

I've been crying for half hour non stop. Ive got a real bad headache and feel really sick, but i just can;t stop myself. I really wanted oh to come down today but hes got his mate staying over again, he doesn't even know how bad my grandads got, he hasn't asked or even asked how i feel or if i need him. I wish he was more supportive in these sort of situations, i just text him saying ' i need you :cry: ' and the reply i got was ' i know you do babe but you have got to get used to being on your own for when im not there. ( hes refering this too because we have just moved from my bedroom into the front room, and i feel uneasy being on my own ina new room!' i just text back saying ' i dont fucking mean that'

:cry::cry::cry:

Aww babe i dunno what to say, i feel for you and your fam so much!!
Just be there for your mum thats all u can do! Just remember to try and take it easy!
As for your other half have a word with him and let him no how much u need him!!

Hope ur gunna be ok huni xxxx :hug::hug:

men are jus somewhat useless with these situations hun coz they deal with things differently, they like to deal with things on their own whereas us girls need lots of hugs at times like these! they jus dnt understand!

why not try phoning him and explain 2 him how you need him and what you would like him to do?
xxx

men are jus somewhat useless with these situations hun coz they deal with things differently, they like to deal with things on their own whereas us girls need lots of hugs at times like these! they jus dnt understand!

why not try phoning him and explain 2 him how you need him and what you would like him to do?
xxx

I can't phone him cus im in tears and can't even speak properly :(. I just text him and told him i wish hed be a bit more supportive and caring in these sort of situations, he text back saying if he knew what i was on about he would be ( referring back to the first text) so i txt back saying not about the text, just in general. You havn't actually asked me how i really am, you havnt took time to see how im coping, you really have no idea how its affecting me, i just wish you could sit there with me and just tell me your here for me and that everything will be ok, but i don't get that unless i start the conversation off and basically ask him too!

:cry:

does he know how bad ur gramps is? sometimes u literally have 2 make things pretty much black and white! or maybe he just doesnt know what 2 say 2 u!
xx

does he know how bad ur gramps is? sometimes u literally have 2 make things pretty much black and white! or maybe he just doesnt know what 2 say 2 u!
xx

Yeah he knows hes been bad for weeks, he was here last night and i told him this morning i was going down to see him because hes got really bad today.

When i got home and he finished football i was expecting a text off him asking how my gdad was and if i was ok but i didnt get nothing. I don't know if im being too hard on him, i just feel like im so alone and having to deal with it all on my own, like yesterday he said to me when he dies he isnt coming to his funeral because he wouldn't feel comfortable. Now i want him there to support me and got a bit pissed off, but then on the other hand, i think it should just be a close family thing, i dont know. I dont know if im being too hard on him or expecting too much, i just wish once in a while when these situations come up that he would just turn up one day and just hold me and tell me everything will be ok. :cry:

i think just now u are really upset and u need 2 take a deep breath hunny and try and relax! he sounds uncomfortable with the situation! so...

go and make urself a cup of tea, take a deep deep breath and maybe try get a bit of fresh air 2 clear ur head so even jus stand at ur front door with ur cuppa and try calm down then go and give ur face a wash and try and get some sleep! theres nothing u can do just now hunni i know thats hard but u have got 2 get sum rest and calm ur breathing and tears! if u cant sleep at least try and have a bath coz ur wee baby needs u 2 stress free!

i hope u manage 2 get sum sleep hunni

lots of hugs

xxx

Aww hun, huge :hug:, I wish I knew what to say, we are all her for you, take care :hugs: XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->