I CANT STOP EATING!! any1 the same??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by 1sttimemummy, Dec 9, 2009.

1. 1sttimemummy

1sttimemummy Preganant - 1st trimester

oh my god i feel hungry allll day long is anyone else the same? or am i just being really greedy? lol so far today i have had a big bowl of cereal, a cereal bar, some dairylee dippers, a cheese n jam toastie, a packet of snack a jacks, some jelly with fruit, a youghart an apple and an orange! :blush: and its tea time in a hour! xx

2. Thradia

Thradia NTNP, but Hoping

I'm the same....I pretty much snack throughout the whole day because I can't seem to get full!

3. littlepne

littlepne Mum of One :)

Yes!!!! Not been as bad today but have been eating loads! I usually am a bad eater and only eat 1 or 2 (small) meals a day but I can't stop! I'm also cutting down on smoking though so I think that's been affecting it! Luckily I'm obsessed with fruit as it so at least I'm eating healthy!

4. 1sttimemummy

1sttimemummy Preganant - 1st trimester

o am so glad im not the only 1!! lol im trying to eat all healthy things but its hard lol especially when im craving pies an hot dogs mmmmmmm x

5. lobogirl

lobogirl Well-Known Member

Mine comes and goes...I eat everything for a couple of days and then I want nothing to eat and then the cycle starts again.

6. rihanna

rihanna Well-Known Member

im eating ALL the time, and not really healthy either....must get some fruit n veg in tho!

7. vicwick

vicwick Expecting baba #2

I am the same i just wanna eat constantly which is a total bummer cos i just lost 25lb so i was a healthy weight for TTC!!!!! I'm trying to be really good tho and control myself, i'm gonna make a huge pot of veg soup tomorrow so i can have that whenever i feel hungry, which will be all day lol I'm also getting weighed tomorrow at weight watchers as i haven't told them i am pg yet, that should be interesting haha

8. NG09

NG09 Well-Known Member

Lucky you, the thought of food is making me heave!!! I love my food too, but just can't stomach anything at the moment

9. ladypotter

ladypotter Three Girls!!!

Now that my MS is starting to ease, yes...I am constantly hungry. I can't go more than 1-2 hours without SOMETHING. So far today, I have had blueberry muffins, Ravioli, bag of potatoe chips, cheese and crackers, fruit snacks, and now popcorn and dinner is in about 1 1/2 hrs!!! haha...

10. kelly2903

kelly2903 mum2princess an expectin

yep im like that now... and ive just been to the co op and bought some m&m's some snaps and 2 diary milk bars yummmmieee greedy i am lol