I CANT STOP EATING!! any1 the same??

1sttimemummy

Preganant - 1st trimester
Reaction score
oh my god i feel hungry allll day long is anyone else the same? or am i just being really greedy? lol so far today i have had a big bowl of cereal, a cereal bar, some dairylee dippers, a cheese n jam toastie, a packet of snack a jacks, some jelly with fruit, a youghart an apple and an orange! :blush: and its tea time in a hour! xx

I'm the same....I pretty much snack throughout the whole day because I can't seem to get full!

Yes!!!! Not been as bad today but have been eating loads! I usually am a bad eater and only eat 1 or 2 (small) meals a day but I can't stop! I'm also cutting down on smoking though so I think that's been affecting it! Luckily I'm obsessed with fruit as it so at least I'm eating healthy!

o am so glad im not the only 1!! lol im trying to eat all healthy things but its hard lol especially when im craving pies an hot dogs mmmmmmm x

Mine comes and goes...I eat everything for a couple of days and then I want nothing to eat and then the cycle starts again.

im eating ALL the time, and not really healthy either....must get some fruit n veg in tho!

I am the same i just wanna eat constantly which is a total bummer cos i just lost 25lb so i was a healthy weight for TTC!!!!! I'm trying to be really good tho and control myself, i'm gonna make a huge pot of veg soup tomorrow so i can have that whenever i feel hungry, which will be all day lol I'm also getting weighed tomorrow at weight watchers as i haven't told them i am pg yet, that should be interesting haha

Lucky you, the thought of food is making me heave!!! I love my food too, but just can't stomach anything at the moment

Now that my MS is starting to ease, yes...I am constantly hungry. I can't go more than 1-2 hours without SOMETHING. So far today, I have had blueberry muffins, Ravioli, bag of potatoe chips, cheese and crackers, fruit snacks, and now popcorn and dinner is in about 1 1/2 hrs!!! haha...

yep im like that now... and ive just been to the co op and bought some m&m's some snaps and 2 diary milk bars yummmmieee greedy i am lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->