I cant stop eating. help

loobo83

Reaction score
Ladies i am constantly hungry. everyday i say "oh i will start eating healthy from tomorro but tomorrow never comes. I am really gonna have to get my finger out. I really dont want to be left with loads of weight after birth. I am very self concious about my body 24/7, actually i hate it and since falling pregs i have put on so much weight. need some motivation. Problem is when i finish work and pick up my son i cant be bothered cooking anything that takes too long, then i end up snacking on shit for the rest of the night. I am gonna end up huge if i cant stop xxx

As stupid as this sounds try drinking lots of water, that's what I do to keep extreem hunger at bay it fills your tummy up cause like you I don't want to put on lots of weight xx

i will start eating healthy tommorrow!!! lol i say that all the time :rofl: There is ways of snacking healthily too tho if you cant be bothered cooking? i cant talk though im living off fried egg an potato scones and i really cant stop!!

xxx

I know how you feel! I was about 2 stone overweight when I got pregnant and vowed I was gonna get down to my desired weight before getting pregnant. Luckily due to extreme sickness I lost qite a bit of weight in 1st tri but now I am eating loads and crave sweet food, having chocolate and cake EVERY day, if not twice. Also eating loads of bread. I really wanted to be a healthy pregnant woman but at the end of the day it's easy to slip into bad habits when you're tired and busy. No excuses I know, I must try harder!

Snap! I am eating like a horse! Nothing in my kitchen is safe from my stomach. I have started light exercise this week though so I am hoping for a healthier second trimester. I am weighing myself today though, which I am not looking forward to :-(

Some days i am hungry ALL DAY! nothing will satisfy me! The only thing that i can suggest that i have is bowls of cereal, mini chocolate weetabix are amazing! They have a bit of chocolate to satisfy the sweet tooth and the wheat fills you up. Also they have lots of vits, fibre and the milk is good for you too! Very low fat too (only 5%!), especially with skimmed milk, yummy!! x

Some days i am hungry ALL DAY! nothing will satisfy me! The only thing that i can suggest that i have is bowls of cereal, mini chocolate weetabix are amazing! They have a bit of chocolate to satisfy the sweet tooth and the wheat fills you up. Also they have lots of vits, fibre and the milk is good for you too! Very low fat too (only 5%!), especially with skimmed milk, yummy!! x

Cereal sorts me out too!

Im like a human dustbin and will devour anything in sight at the moment!!!! Ive developed a thing for satsumas now and find that eating one when i get the urge for munching does help! Im a bigger girl anyway and was a size 16 uk before pregnancy and have already put on nearly a stone and a half (eek) so trying to be better but its soooo hard! x

Maybe try going to a 'lower carb' for food choices....you could substitute bread or bagels for low carb wraps, (they make awesome turkey cheese wraps), vegetables like cabbage, broccoli, celery are good to munch on.

I am not saying go 'no-carb', but you could substitute the other food with these choices....soup sometimes works too~

i know how u feel. iv only been awake for an hour today and so far iv eaten 6 small sausage rolls, 4 mr kipling slices, 2 biscuits, a packet of monster munch and some cheese...oops

Make sure you are eating loads of protein. It is best for the baby, as that's what builds them, and it will help to keep you full. Sometimes too though, they are going through a growth spurt, and need it..So, don't dummy it down and ignore it..eat well, and there should be no problems.

My LO just went through a growth spurt over the last few days. I couldn't stop eating...I ate constantly. And I ate anything in sight.
I woke up yesterday, and my tummy was a lot bigger, I was suddenly no where near as hungry, and LO's kicks have gotten noticeably stronger.
Don't deny yourself, but just try to make healthier choices. I know most days that's easier said than done (totally planning a trip to McDonalds today!!!) but just make sure you get the good stuff in there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->