i cant stop itching!! lol everywere is itching.. anyone else?

youngwife20

Reaction score
Hi!n I am almost 8 weeks pregnant and yesturday i was at work. and my wrist started itching it whent a bit red. then i got home in bed and my whole body my head , stomach, thighs back everywere was itching! and it wouldnt stop for hours. what could it be lol i have heard of |"pregnancy itching" BUT I asumed thats just on the belly when it streching and growing mine isnt growing and itching is all over. anyone else been itching and heard anything about it??

update: went docs and he said it could be an alergic reaction. i said i aint alergic to anything, he said when ur pregnant your can be extra sensitive , your skin etc. and my bestfriend said she was lots itchy during pregnancy. glad it wasnt anything to bad just put some calomile lotion on and itl be fine lol

hi, I am currently experience the same problem. I am 7 weeks pregnant. I have sporadic itching all over arms, hands, thighs, back. My fingers feel some burning. My doc said to take benadryl and use cream. He also recommended me to see a dermatologist.

neophi- glad im not alone. mine has slowed down abit now. did he say wheather it was pregnancy related or did ghe think you were having an alergic reaction? i know i didnt do anything different when the itching started.

yes, he thought i have an allergic reaction to the new prenatal vitamins. i stopped that for 4 days now and it still itches. I tried to rewash clothes and sheets but i don't think that is causing it. I am trying to get in touch with everyone who has the same experience to talk about how to deal with the situation and what can be done. Have the itching subsiding?

it has stopped but it does re apear sometimes. i didnt end up using any creames i just grabbed a cold towel that was wet and patted on the itchy spots, i was scratching so bad i was getting rasied bumps on the skin. its important to try not to itch it. and i took a cold shower that helped

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->