I can't stop worrying

kirstr1984

tobys mom
Reaction score
I had slight spotting at 4-5 weeks and a dull ache in right side of pelvic area. Now 6-7 weeks and dull ache has gone however I'm now feeling a tension in my rectum/vaginal area. Anyone else feeling this? I just can't stop worrying, it's causing me tension headaches To

The time waiting until your first scan is always tough. What does your midwife say? It's probably nothing hun but if your worried or the pain intensifies be sure to ask for an early scan or levels to make sure everything's ok. I know it's not protocol to get early test/scans in the UK but if you are having serious issues I believe they will make an exception no?

I'm 7.5 weeks. I am also worried but had a scan yday and heartbeat was present and everything looks good. I haven't had spotting with this pregnancy but have with last two which both ended in full term babies!! This time I have had all the cramping vaginal etc and like I say so far so good. Cramping is fairly normal. I think if you see bright red blood you should urgently call your hospital to check things out. But slight bleeding at time of exp period is normal and pains are just everything stretching. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->