PLEASE don't pay attention to my ticker...it's far far from being right...lol

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 25
  • opk1.jpg
    opk1.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 21
I would definitely start BD'ing! It looks positive to me, or like you're going to ovulate in the next day or two. I've been looking up info on when to BD and I've found a lot of reliable sources online that say the BEST time to BD is 1 day before you get a + OPK because then the little :spermy: are already waiting there when the egg drops, so there is hardly any way they can miss the egg. Good luck!

It looks positive to me! I just learned yesterday that if there is a dark part on the line, then it is considered positive. See how your line is darker on the left?

https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html

This website helped me so much. Good luck!

Oh wow! Yea! That is so cool! Well my test has been negative all day...so I guess I OV's yesterday :)

I haven't been temping at all...and I HATE myself for trying to start the day after my +opk....I am not seeing a temp rise...does that mean I didn't ovulate? Or do I still have a chance?

I'm sorry, hun, I don't have a good answer for you. :shrug: I got an almost-positive OPK but then never actually had a temp rise.

Thanks Fizzy...you are so sweet to respond to me...I have tried numerous times to get advice and NO one has responded...thank you again...I'm clinging to hope!

It's no problem! But I don't think I've been much help. And I feel the same... I'm always asking questions and people never respond.

So what's your story?

^Agreed, there is always hope. You have to somehow be able to keep the faith when TTC. It's stressful! And anyone who says it's not is lying... lol.

Fizzy...in a nutshell...I have been TTC #3 for over 2 years but fertility issues (PCOS) after many doctor's who just pumped me full of Clomid and no success I finally found a doctor who CARES! So after alot of blood work and ultrasounds and a very unbelievably horrible, painful HSG they found my left ovary to be fused to my C-Section scar tissue and my left tube blocked. They tried popping it open but it didn't work. So we are now pursuing IUI. But a miracle occured and I started my OWN period on Aug.22 (first in 3 years) I decided to hope and pray that I would get another cycle again so I have been OPKing and low and behold I get a +opk....so FX!!! If it doesn't happen that's okay because we still have the IUI option which we will be paying for on Friday.

Oh wow! Is your right tube still patent?

My right tube is fine...it's all clean and clear...especially after that HSG...lol...So I will be relying on my right tube for a miracle baby :)

This morning's opk...uuugh...I hate my body!

Attachments

• opkkkkk.jpg
    opkkkkk.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 5
  • opkkkkkkkk.jpg
    opkkkkkkkk.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 5
  • opkk1.jpg
    opkk1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 5
Your OPK has that dark side again. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. I pray that you can get that miracle baby! There's still hope. :)

Oooh hun they look positive, maybe your last one your body tried to ovulate and didn't manage... fingers crossed this time it does xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->