I could kick myself - testing too early!!

sounds promising....you're not out till AF arrives, i however am convinced thats is a non starter for me. was having a few symptoms, then woke up yesterday morning with nothing, not even a stuffy nose. so i've all but given up hope, but being positive about it as said i would join WW again if i'm not sucessful this month, and beginning to look forward to take control of things again.

still haven't got any tests in, but i will see how i fell at the weekend, if i start to get symptoms, i'll mayeb invest in a frer.

keep us updated.

Tx

That's what I keep telling myself but I guess only time will tell, I'm so impatient though so I find it really hard to keep waiting ha ha. After I had my daughter I was all "Well, I'll definitely know when I'm pregnant next time, no mistaking any of those symptoms!" but it's a different story when you're looking out for things.

Oooh, I was thinking about WW the other day, I heard their new plan is really good and I have put on all the weight I lost last time but then I guess if I am planning on being pg soon that it would be pointless to start really.

Good luck for the weekend, let me know if anything happens. They do say symptoms come and go so you never know'

x

i have put on a stone since the mmc that took me 8 months to lose last time, but i also think it helped be get pregnant quickly. so even if it's only for a few weeks, it can't do any harm.

the waiting is killing me, i am not so bad at home or at the weekend as my 2 1/2 year old is very distracting, but at the office it's madness and the vending machine is my only friend, hense the weight gain.

fingers crossed, you never know x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->