i could use some cycle advice & thoughts

rs0928

Reaction score
So...I almost always have had a screwy cycle, not very consistent & hard to track. My husband & I have been ttc since October 2013....slow process & definitely harder than I imagined. I'm a pretty healthy girl but can't understand my cycle..any suggestions would be helpful ☺ I was on & off birth control for years and I stopped taking it that October too. Thanks!

Hey there. Do you chart and take temps?
Recently I heard so many people had success taking Vitex after coming off BC pill. Helped them ovulate and get their cycles back on track. There's a recent thread about Vitex take a look at it. I'm starting it today for an earlier ovulation day.

I don't chart temps, I think I'd have a hard time staying on it. I did read the thread about the vitrex I think I'm going to look into it more, anything to get more regular would be great lol

Actually I got scared after reading so many experiences with it. I won't take it cuz I have a regular cycle but late ovulation. I saw it mainly helped those who were irregular, coming of BC pill, or just not ovulating. But there was mixed reviews about regular cycles with Vitex, it improved some and made some worse. But look into it and make a decision for yourself. Definitely consult your doctor! Good luck!!

You should get a diary and note any changes to your body after your AF. Count how many cycle days there are each cycle for a few months and see if there is any pattern. Look out for signs of ovulation that includes EWCM. I've been taking Evening primrose oil for the first two weeks of my cycle to increase my CM. Apparently you shouldn't take EPO after ovulation as it can cause slight uterine movements or something which can make it hard for the egg to implant. I'm also taking pregnacare TTC vitamins. I heard that Agnus Castus is very good to help regulate your cycle too. I was going to get that but was out of stock at the time! My last 3 cycles have been completely out of whack as I've been counting cycle days. First one was 46day cycle, and second one was 25 day cycle and now I am on CD22/23, patiently waiting for a BFP or AF to show. I was on the depo from April last year until July though, so that explains my cycles! 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->